Pure Planet quiz - how much do you know about renewable energy?

• Community Manager
  • 5995 replies
Take the Pure Planet quiz and see how much you know about renewable energy and how to get the best from your account.

We’ve got 14 fun and informative teasers - multiple choice or true/false - for you to test your knowledge.

3728f7f9-9b43-4caf-b243-e9e52e45b298

A big shout out to community member @Strutt G for this great idea to have a community quiz :foldedhands::o
You may also like: How to earn Pure Planet Community points 🆙

17 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Loved this! 13/14 hee! Well done Strutt and Marc 👍👏👏👏👏👏, loved the pictures accompanying each question 👏👍, really enjoyed it. Simple and fun, great for newbies and established alike 👍👍👍
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Good fun quiz for all, 14/14 for me 🏅🌟
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Funny thing is it made me feel a bit nervy.
Great Pics PP@Marc

​Bev gets 14/14 for being the first to compete so gets a bonus point
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Nice quiz, luckily got all 14, i fear next quiz may be harder.
Userlevel 5
Badge
14/14, but I had to pause and think about a couple of them, as it's been a year since I switched--too far back to remember 😃
Hi Marc, not really sure what a DM is but the quiz said I needed to send a DM to collect my badge pretty please. Got 13/14 didn't know about the 1st generation smart meters 😄

Ange
Well played @Ange
Top work! :o
It just stands for 'direct message'. You can send messages to other members here in the community.
See the envelope icon (top right on desktop, or in the menu on mobile) 🆙
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Ange;32766:
Hi Marc, not really sure what a DM is but the quiz said I needed to send a DM to collect my badge pretty please. Got 13/14 didn't know about the 1st generation smart meters 😄

Ange

DM is a direct message... Confusingly, if you click on Marc's name you will see the option Private M, same thing, so click that and demand your prize!!

Stephen
Userlevel 6
Badge
13/14 happy with that. Misremembered an early one. Fully agree a fun way to remember some of the key essentials of maybe why we all switched to PP anf info for newbies tok.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
15/14 but I could be telling porkies...:p
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Is that 7 on first attempt and 8 on the second. Perfectly reasonable marking.
Thanks Marc and Stephenrand for the info. Much appreciated 😀
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
haha, actually it was 4,5,6 then I lost heart...and to think if I'd continued I was on course for 22/14.
Jon1;32832:
Is that 7 on first attempt and 8 on the second. Perfectly reasonable marking.
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
I don't want to brag about my score but ...

Well played @Gabolino :o
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
Thanks Mark, got my badge already... happy days 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Hmmm, 11/14. Clearly I must brush up on PP's T&Cs. 😕