Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

• Customer service phone number

Hello,
    Does anyone know what is Pure Planet customer service phone number?

They take ages to answer basic emails.... disappointing
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hello,

Tap below to see the best answer

• Hi Is that normal I switched yesterday and they charged me today so in advance 199£
  • Hi Is that normal I switched yesterday and they charged me today so in advance 199£

• Hi the same thing had happened to me I’m being billed and have just switched over to them today is this right??
  • Hi the same thing had happened to me I’m being billed and have just switched over to them today is this right??

• Quote Originally Posted by DianeH View Post
    Hi the same thing had happened to me I’m being billed and have just switched over to them today is this right??
    Hi @DianeH thanks for posting in the community!
    Yes it is normal for the first payment to happen on switch date. This is because we estimate your energy spend in advance so we can buy it at the lowest possible rate. Here's a thread about switching to us which may be helpful?
    Happy to keep chatting here 👍
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Quote Originally Posted by DianeH View Post
    Hi the same thing had happened to me I’m being billed and have just switched over to them today is this right??
    Hi @DianeH thanks for posting in the community!
    Yes it is normal for the first payment to happen on switch date. This is because we estimate your energy spend in advance so we can buy it at the lowest possible rate. Here's a thread about switching to us which may be helpful?
    Happy to keep chatting here 👍

• Yes please that would be a good start

- - - Updated - - -

Is it possible to speak with someone on the phone please ?
  • Yes please that would be a good start

- - - Updated - - -

Is it possible to speak with someone on the phone please ?

• I only joined Pure Planet after reading good customer service reviews posted on a changing energy suppliers website, but find this the only energy supplier that does not supply a telephone number, and reading other reviews on "THIS" website about using email to get in touch and then the very slow response in answering, this standard of service I am not happy with!

I myself have only just joined, and have received an email from them informing me that my first direct debit payment will go out of my account tomorrow, even though my previous supplier or even Pure Planet has not requested my final readings, this is a first for me.

This is going to be my quickest change of energy suppliers yet!
  • I only joined Pure Planet after reading good customer service reviews posted on a changing energy suppliers website, but find this the only energy supplier that does not supply a telephone number, and reading other reviews on "THIS" website about using email to get in touch and then the very slow response in answering, this standard of service I am not happy with!

I myself have only just joined, and have received an email from them informing me that my first direct debit payment will go out of my account tomorrow, even though my previous supplier or even Pure Planet has not requested my final readings, this is a first for me.

This is going to be my quickest change of energy suppliers yet!

• Just reading up on your dd payment I have been advised that my first direct debit will be taken on the 24 of this month and was given a price of 56.81. Is this the amount you will take from my account this month.
  • Just reading up on your dd payment I have been advised that my first direct debit will be taken on the 24 of this month and was given a price of 56.81. Is this the amount you will take from my account this month.

• Hi @Mr gw
    Welcome to the community!
    Thanks for posting
    That sounds about right. You can check in the app
    Go to Menu > My account > Your payments

Hope that helps?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr gw View Post
    Just reading up on your dd payment I have been advised that my first direct debit will be taken on the 24 of this month and was given a price of 56.81. Is this the amount you will take from my account this month.

• Hi @Mr gw
    Welcome to the community!
    Thanks for posting
    That sounds about right. You can check in the app
    Go to Menu > My account > Your payments

Hope that helps?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr gw View Post
    Just reading up on your dd payment I have been advised that my first direct debit will be taken on the 24 of this month and was given a price of 56.81. Is this the amount you will take from my account this month.

• Quote Originally Posted by Mr gw View Post
    Just a reminder that £56.81 will be your summer months payment. When it gets to the October payment it will go to £85.21 (or 85.22) if my calculation is correct.
  • Quote Originally Posted by Mr gw View Post
    Just a reminder that £56.81 will be your summer months payment. When it gets to the October payment it will go to £85.21 (or 85.22) if my calculation is correct.

• Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by AB1 View Post
    Hello,

Pure Planet doesn't have a customer service number you can dial in. You have to use Wattbot to speak to them team (they come back via email).

If it's really urgent they will prioritise your issue. What is it by the way if you don't mind me asking?

@Migel, if you type for Paying Upfront in the search engine you'll find information about that - and yesz it's normal.
  • Quote Originally Posted by AB1 View Post
    Hello,

Pure Planet doesn't have a customer service number you can dial in. You have to use Wattbot to speak to them team (they come back via email).

If it's really urgent they will prioritise your issue. What is it by the way if you don't mind me asking?

@Migel, if you type for Paying Upfront in the search engine you'll find information about that - and yesz it's normal.

• after moving into a new home previous supplier charged me for the same billing period as Pure Planet. Now trying to get in touch with Pure Planet to update their bill!!! but 2 weeks response delay an average between each email . 21st century, I expect more responsive customer service
  • after moving into a new home previous supplier charged me for the same billing period as Pure Planet. Now trying to get in touch with Pure Planet to update their bill!!! but 2 weeks response delay an average between each email . 21st century, I expect more responsive customer service

after moving into a new home previous supplier charged me for the same billing period as Pure Planet. Now trying to get in touch with Pure Planet to update their bill!!! but 2 weeks response delay an average between each email . 21st century, I expect more responsive customer service
    Hi @AB1 it can take six weeks for your old supplier to issue your final bill. More info on the switching process here which may be useful. You could speak to your old supplier about pausing your Direct Debits in the meantime?

after moving into a new home previous supplier charged me for the same billing period as Pure Planet. Now trying to get in touch with Pure Planet to update their bill!!! but 2 weeks response delay an average between each email . 21st century, I expect more responsive customer service
    Hi @AB1 it can take six weeks for your old supplier to issue your final bill. More info on the switching process here which may be useful. You could speak to your old supplier about pausing your Direct Debits in the meantime?

• I got email saying 6 month review.. So i checked my app.. And its saying im £330 minus.. I was almost £100 in credit.. My Gas usage has changed to £406 and my electric has changed to £18.. I don't understand what this means.. I pay monthly on Direct Debit
  • I got email saying 6 month review.. So i checked my app.. And its saying im £330 minus.. I was almost £100 in credit.. My Gas usage has changed to £406 and my electric has changed to £18.. I don't understand what this means.. I pay monthly on Direct Debit

• hi Darren
    Have you checked your last statement and does it have the true readings on it?
    Have you been giving regular readings, and do the review readings used as a basis for the review match the real ones (check that?)
    Go to help in the app type "mesage the team" and ask, the figures do sound wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darren 78 View Post
    I got email saying 6 month review.. So i checked my app.. And its saying im £330 minus.. I was almost £100 in credit.. My Gas usage has changed to £406 and my electric has changed to £18.. I don't understand what this means.. I pay monthly on Direct Debit
  • hi Darren
    Have you checked your last statement and does it have the true readings on it?
    Have you been giving regular readings, and do the review readings used as a basis for the review match the real ones (check that?)
    Go to help in the app type "mesage the team" and ask, the figures do sound wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darren 78 View Post
    I got email saying 6 month review.. So i checked my app.. And its saying im £330 minus.. I was almost £100 in credit.. My Gas usage has changed to £406 and my electric has changed to £18.. I don't understand what this means.. I pay monthly on Direct Debit

• Please can someone tell me how to cancel my switch over from my previous company. Pure Planet are so difficult to contact and I cannot download the app on my phone. Also if I'd have realised that it was all dependent on a phone app, I would not have thought about using the company in the first place. I now just want to cancel the whole thing, but cannot contact anyone to arrange this.
  • Please can someone tell me how to cancel my switch over from my previous company. Pure Planet are so difficult to contact and I cannot download the app on my phone. Also if I'd have realised that it was all dependent on a phone app, I would not have thought about using the company in the first place. I now just want to cancel the whole thing, but cannot contact anyone to arrange this.

• Hi @awalker2
    I got your Direct Message too - thanks.
    This has been flagged up with our Member services team. They've checked your account, and you're not coming on supply with us, so there's nothing to cancel.
    It's likely that you didn't complete the switch

Happy to keep chatting here of course

Quote Originally Posted by awalker2 View Post
    Please can someone tell me how to cancel my switch

• Hi @awalker2
    I got your Direct Message too - thanks.
    This has been flagged up with our Member services team. They've checked your account, and you're not coming on supply with us, so there's nothing to cancel.
    It's likely that you didn't complete the switch

Happy to keep chatting here of course

Quote Originally Posted by awalker2 View Post
    Please can someone tell me how to cancel my switch

• If you have not even downloded the app then you have not started the switch. Therefore nothing to cancel.
    If the switch was in progress then you would of had emails confirming the process.
    App based is proberly is the future but not for everyone at the moment.i find this process no harder than my app based banking,pension,tax and several other aspects of modern life. But like i say not for all.
  • If you have not even downloded the app then you have not started the switch. Therefore nothing to cancel.
    If the switch was in progress then you would of had emails confirming the process.
    App based is proberly is the future but not for everyone at the moment.i find this process no harder than my app based banking,pension,tax and several other aspects of modern life. But like i say not for all.

• Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    .i find this process no harder than my app based banking,pension,tax and several other aspects of modern life. But like i say not for all.
    Agree Jon and most definitely my preferred way of doing things
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    .i find this process no harder than my app based banking,pension,tax and several other aspects of modern life. But like i say not for all.
    Agree Jon and most definitely my preferred way of doing things
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN

• I need to not be on the Priority Service Register...think I clicked yes by mistake when registering.
    Received an email saying so had to provide details before switch can take place.
    However it impossible to take myself off the register using the app! What can I do to rectify?
    Emailed but no response after 3 days.
  • I need to not be on the Priority Service Register...think I clicked yes by mistake when registering.
    Received an email saying so had to provide details before switch can take place.
    However it impossible to take myself off the register using the app! What can I do to rectify?

• Hi @MaxPanic
    No worries. Don't panic! (ba-doom tish )
    I've flagged this up to our Member services team. They've taken you off

Quote Originally Posted by MaxPanic View Post
    I need to not be on the Priority Service Register...think I clicked yes by mistake when registering.

• Hi @MaxPanic
    No worries. Don't panic! (ba-doom tish )
    I've flagged this up to our Member services team. They've taken you off

Quote Originally Posted by MaxPanic View Post
    I need to not be on the Priority Service Register...think I clicked yes by mistake when registering.