• Tariff

Im struggling to get replies to any questions from pureplanet and am on the edge of cancelling the switch. Can anyone reassure me as I do think you need to be able to get things sorted. Specifically I don't understand how 13p per unit is more competitive than 16pm gas and 3.7 for electric for British Gas? Can anyone explain ? Pureplanet just tells me to research myself
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Im struggling to get replies to any questions from pureplanet and am on the edge of cancelling the switch. Can anyone reassure me as I do think you need to be able to get things sorted. Specifically I don't understand how 13p per unit is more competitive than 16pm gas and 3.7 for electric for British Gas? Can anyone explain ? Pureplanet just tells me to research myself
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hello Annef.

welcome to the community.

in my area the price is as follows.
    ​​​​​​​yours will be slightly differant depending on where you live.

british gas.
    electric 17.7 pence per kwh
    gas 3.8 pence per kwh.

pure planet.
    electric 14.1 pence per kwh
    gas 3.2 pence per kwh.

obviously what you pay each month will depend on your usage and is not always the best way to compare unless you know exactly how much you use.
  • Hello Annef.

welcome to the community.

in my area the price is as follows.
    ​​​​​​​yours will be slightly differant depending on where you live.

british gas.
    electric 17.7 pence per kwh
    gas 3.8 pence per kwh.

pure planet.
    electric 14.1 pence per kwh
    gas 3.2 pence per kwh.

obviously what you pay each month will depend on your usage and is not always the best way to compare unless you know exactly how much you use.