• Setting up your account

Hello,
    I am a bit concerned because the app has been telling me for two months that it is ‘setting up my account’. I set up a direct debit but the money hasn’t started coming out of my account so I am not sure how my bills are being paid and I don’t want to be charged for not paying them. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Best,
    Bethany
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hello,
    I am a bit concerned because the app has been telling me for two months that it is ‘setting up my account’. I set up a direct debit but the money hasn’t started coming out of my account so I am not sure how my bills are being paid and I don’t want to be charged for not paying them. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Best,
    Bethany
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Bethanyholden11.

If I had to hazard a guess, and it would be only a guess, something has gone wrong with the switch.
    If that is the case, I would assume your existing supplier is still supplying and charging you for your electricity/gas.
    The best thing I could suggest would be to use the WattBot in the app to 'Message the Team' - and ask if the can update on the situation.

Regards
    ​​​​​​​Gwynd
  • Hi Bethanyholden11.

If I had to hazard a guess, and it would be only a guess, something has gone wrong with the switch.
    If that is the case, I would assume your existing supplier is still supplying and charging you for your electricity/gas.
    The best thing I could suggest would be to use the WattBot in the app to 'Message the Team' - and ask if the can update on the situation.

Regards
    ​​​​​​​Gwynd

• Quote Originally Posted by Bethanyholden11 View Post
    Hello,
    Best,
    Bethany
    Hi @Bethanyholden11
    Welcome to the community!
    Thanks for posting.
    That's a great reply from @Gwyndy 🙏

I've flagged this up with our Member services team. Looks like you moved into a new home already on supply with Pure Planet.
    Lisa from the team has emailed you asking for some info to set your account up. Can you reply to her email with this info:
    • The exact date you moved in
    • Your opening meter readings
    • The date you took the meter readings
    • A photo of the readings if you have them.

And she'll be able to get you up and running! 👍
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by Bethanyholden11 View Post
    Hello,
    Best,
    Bethany
    Hi @Bethanyholden11
    Welcome to the community!
    Thanks for posting.
    That's a great reply from @Gwyndy 🙏

I've flagged this up with our Member services team. Looks like you moved into a new home already on supply with Pure Planet.
    Lisa from the team has emailed you asking for some info to set your account up. Can you reply to her email with this info:
    • The exact date you moved in
    • Your opening meter readings
    • The date you took the meter readings
    • A photo of the readings if you have them.

And she'll be able to get you up and running! 👍
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​