• New Switch confusing me

Hi
    I'm in the process of switching to Pure Planet and am unable to submit my initial meter readings. I suspect this is because I don't have e mail on my phone, as the message I get on the phone says to click the link on this device. ie the phone.

I get the e mail on my computer but it has no link that I can see and just requests me to log on again and then sends me into the same loop.

I don't particularly want e mail on my phone but if I must then ok. Problem is i've no idea how to go about getting it.
    There's lots of people explaining how but none of them make much sense to me.

Do you think that is in fact the reason I can't progress with my meter readings or is there something else.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi
    I'm in the process of switching to Pure Planet and am unable to submit my initial meter readings. I suspect this is because I don't have e mail on my phone, as the message I get on the phone says to click the link on this device. ie the phone.

I get the e mail on my computer but it has no link that I can see and just requests me to log on again and then sends me into the same loop.

I don't particularly want e mail on my phone but if I must then ok. Problem is i've no idea how to go about getting it.
    There's lots of people explaining how but none of them make much sense to me.

Do you think that is in fact the reason I can't progress with my meter readings or is there something else.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hello JimH.

the email sent must be used on the same device as you are trying to run your account.
    In your case you will proberly be better off using your computer to run the PP acct by accessing it via the PP website.
  • Hello JimH.

the email sent must be used on the same device as you are trying to run your account.
    In your case you will proberly be better off using your computer to run the PP acct by accessing it via the PP website.

• Can I recommend a family member which have no meter installed
  • Can I recommend a family member which have no meter installed

• Quote Originally Posted by Ron27 View Post
    Can I recommend a family member which have no meter installed
    Hi Ron
    I'm a bit confused by this question - if your family member doesn't have a meter, how are they/can they buy energy? What would be the point of recommending - do you mean referring - them?
    Can you give us a little more information, and I'm sure someone will try and help.
    ​​​​​​​Stephen
  • Quote Originally Posted by Ron27 View Post
    Can I recommend a family member which have no meter installed
    Hi Ron
    I'm a bit confused by this question - if your family member doesn't have a meter, how are they/can they buy energy? What would be the point of recommending - do you mean referring - them?
    Can you give us a little more information, and I'm sure someone will try and help.
    ​​​​​​​Stephen