• RESOLVED: Investigating reports of £5 rewards being received

Hey everyone,

We're looking into reports that Members are being sent a £5 reward email, instead of a £25 reward.

We'll update here once we have more info👍

Update 2.10pm

We've now identified the issue.
    It affected Members who moved out of a property supplied by Pure Planet, and then switched back to Pure Planet in their new property.

If you've been affected, you'll receive a text from us today.

You'll receive the new £25 voucher tomorrow. 😀

Plus, keep the £5, on us. 💚

Sorry for any inconvenience!
    Last edited by Nataly; 06-11-19 at 14:49.
    • The first snow of winter arrives! ⛄ Have you had snow yet?
    • Wondering how to keep Christmas eco-friendly? We're sharing our top tips💚🎅​​​​​​​
    • Enter your photos in November's photo challenge - Illuminations​​​​​​​
    • How much do you know about renewable energy?🤔​​​​​​​ Find out in our quiz!
  • Hey everyone,

We're looking into reports that Members are being sent a £5 reward email, instead of a £25 reward.

We'll update here once we have more info👍

Update 2.10pm

We've now identified the issue.
    It affected Members who moved out of a property supplied by Pure Planet, and then switched back to Pure Planet in their new property.

• Wondering how to keep Christmas eco-friendly? We're sharing our top tips💚🎅​​​​​​​
  • RESOLVED: Investigating reports of £5 rewards being received

Hi,

Me and my flat mates moved house about 6 weeks ago. We decided to stay with pure planet, and so switched onto them at our new address after closing our old account. We were told (see email screenshot), that upon completion of the switch and receipt of our first payment, we would receive a £25 Amazon voucher. However we made our first payment nearly 3 weeks ago and I have not received the voucher (have checked spam and junk folders too).

​​​​​​​Grateful for any assistance with this.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  • Hi,

Me and my flat mates moved house about 6 weeks ago. We decided to stay with pure planet, and so switched onto them at our new address after closing our old account. We were told (see email screenshot), that upon completion of the switch and receipt of our first payment, we would receive a £25 Amazon voucher. However we made our first payment nearly 3 weeks ago and I have not received the voucher (have checked spam and junk folders too).

​​​​​​​Grateful for any assistance with this.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  • Update: I have literally just today now received the link to the reward (not sure if this was coincidence or because someone had seen this post). However the reward is saying it's for a £5 voucher rather than the £25 the email promised us. Not sure if this is a mistake other people have seen. Holding off from claiming reward until I know if this is a mistake or not.
  • Update: I have literally just today now received the link to the reward (not sure if this was coincidence or because someone had seen this post). However the reward is saying it's for a £5 voucher rather than the £25 the email promised us. Not sure if this is a mistake other people have seen. Holding off from claiming reward until I know if this is a mistake or not.
  • Hey @Barcombe59

Welcome to the Community🙂
    There was a slight delay in sending these vouchers out - everyone who should've, received theirs today👍

Could you attach a screenshot of the screen showing £5?
    We'll be able to use this to look into the issue for you.
  • Hey @Barcombe59

Welcome to the Community🙂
    There was a slight delay in sending these vouchers out - everyone who should've, received theirs today👍

Could you attach a screenshot of the screen showing £5?
    We'll be able to use this to look into the issue for you.
  • Amazon gift card reward was only £5

Hi, I recently joined Pure Planet after moving house and was told that I would get a £25 voucher after my first payment was taken. I received the code today but when I logged it at Amazon it only creditted my account with £5? Just wondering if there's an issue. Thanks valmiki
  • Hi, I recently joined Pure Planet after moving house and was told that I would get a £25 voucher after my first payment was taken. I received the code today but when I logged it at Amazon it only creditted my account with £5? Just wondering if there's an issue. Thanks valmiki
  • @Barcombe59 @valmiki

Thanks for letting us know!

Just FYI I've merged your posts into this thread - we'll be updating here once we know more👍
  • @Barcombe59 @valmiki

Just FYI I've merged your posts into this thread - we'll be updating here once we know more👍
  • Quote Originally Posted by Nataly View Post
    @Barcombe59 @valmiki

​​​​​​​Thanks, I did search but only used "Amazon" ;-)
  • Quote Originally Posted by Nataly View Post
    @Barcombe59 @valmiki

​​​​​​​Thanks, I did search but only used "Amazon" ;-)
  • Hey everyone,

Just to let you know we've now identified the issue.

• Hey everyone,

Just to let you know we've now identified the issue.

• Still only received £5 voucher rather than £25

Hi,

I messaged yesterday about receiving a £5 Amazon voucher instead of the £25 one. Nataly kindly responded to the thread and noted that a mistake had been made and that the £25 voucher would be issued today. I have received the email today, however the voucher is only for £5 again.

Please could this be looked into?

Many thanks,

​​​​​​​Gillian
  • Hi,

I messaged yesterday about receiving a £5 Amazon voucher instead of the £25 one. Nataly kindly responded to the thread and noted that a mistake had been made and that the £25 voucher would be issued today. I have received the email today, however the voucher is only for £5 again.

Please could this be looked into?

Many thanks,

​​​​​​​Gillian
  • Oops! How embarrassing 😳

You'll receive the remaining £20 today, too!

​​​​​​​😇
  • Oops! How embarrassing 😳

You'll receive the remaining £20 today, too!

​​​​​​​😇