• So, you have a photo comp. Well here's my first entry and it's sort of an obvious one at this time of year, but I do love photographing fireworks. Hope you enjoy.

​​​​​​​Name:  20131104-SCRD_131104_00057.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  1.94 MB

- - - Updated - - -

And one more for good measure.

​​​​​​​Name:  20131104-SCRD_131104_00006.jpg
Size:  2.35 MB
  • So, you have a photo comp. Well here's my first entry and it's sort of an obvious one at this time of year, but I do love photographing fireworks. Hope you enjoy.

​​​​​​​Name:  20131104-SCRD_131104_00057.jpg
Size:  1.94 MB

- - - Updated - - -

And one more for good measure.

​​​​​​​Name:  20131104-SCRD_131104_00006.jpg
Size:  2.35 MB
  • Nice pics stubbyd 👍👍
  • Nice pics stubbyd 👍👍
  • Quote Originally Posted by David j View Post
    Nice pics stubbyd 👍👍
    Diolch. I see you are a South Walian also.
  • Quote Originally Posted by David j View Post
    Nice pics stubbyd 👍👍
  •     
    Quote Originally Posted by stubbyd View Post
    Well spotted stubbyd - yes, Swansea (slightly over 60) boy through & through. 
    Regards,
    ​​​​​​​Dai 👍👍

•     
    Well spotted stubbyd - yes, Swansea (slightly over 60) boy through & through. 
    Regards,
    ​​​​​​​Dai 👍👍

• Gorgeous pics Stubby 📸🎇🎆! Maybe by next years Bonfire night, I’ll achieve something similar 😂👍🤞👏👏👏
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Gorgeous pics Stubby 📸🎇🎆! Maybe by next years Bonfire night, I’ll achieve something similar 😂👍🤞👏👏👏

WALT WHITMAN
  • Bridgend myseld, slightly under 60 and, like you, still young at heart and head.
  • Bridgend myseld, slightly under 60 and, like you, still young at heart and head.
  •     
    Bridgend myseld, slightly under 60 and, like you, still young at heart and head.
    Great to have you onboard stubbyd 👍👏
  •     
    Bridgend myseld, slightly under 60 and, like you, still young at heart and head.
    Great to have you onboard stubbyd 👍👏
  • Lit torches fill the most around Tower of London, Remembrance Sunday 2018
    ​​​​​​​Name:  6368D635-4971-41CA-B33A-79D9876C52FD.jpeg
Views: 40
Size:  898.5 KB
  • Lit torches fill the most around Tower of London, Remembrance Sunday 2018
    ​​​​​​​Name:  6368D635-4971-41CA-B33A-79D9876C52FD.jpeg
Views: 40
Size:  898.5 KB
  • Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    Gorgeous pics Stubby 📸🎇🎆! Maybe by next years Bonfire night, I’ll achieve something similar 😂👍🤞👏👏👏
    Thanks Bev ... I don't know what you shoot with but I was using my DSLR attached to a tripod and my exposures were between a few seconds and 20/30s. That said, I did get a reasonable shot a few years ago with my phone camera. The key in both situations was stability of the thing taking the picture.

Also, and I say this to everyone, don't worry about what others think, just so long as you enjoy what you shoot. Pax.
    Gorgeous pics Stubby 📸🎇🎆! Maybe by next years Bonfire night, I’ll achieve something similar 😂👍🤞👏👏👏
    Thanks Bev ... I don't know what you shoot with but I was using my DSLR attached to a tripod and my exposures were between a few seconds and 20/30s. That said, I did get a reasonable shot a few years ago with my phone camera. The key in both situations was stability of the thing taking the picture.

Also, and I say this to everyone, don't worry about what others think, just so long as you enjoy what you shoot. Pax.
  • Ah, could not agree more Stubbs with your lovely words! Spot on, it’s all about the enjoyment of taking the photo. Even years ago, when it was all about 📸and waiting for your photos to be delivered two weeks later 😂, even then, for me, it was much much more about the enjoyment of taking the photo, than the end result definitely.

So, I finally got an iphone 11, so they were my first attempt really, it’s all trial and error at the moment, and getting used to holding it as heavy and large, but will get there 👍👍👍

WALT WHITMAN
  • Ah, could not agree more Stubbs with your lovely words! Spot on, it’s all about the enjoyment of taking the photo. Even years ago, when it was all about 📸and waiting for your photos to be delivered two weeks later 😂, even then, for me, it was much much more about the enjoyment of taking the photo, than the end result definitely.

So, I finally got an iphone 11, so they were my first attempt really, it’s all trial and error at the moment, and getting used to holding it as heavy and large, but will get there 👍👍👍

WALT WHITMAN
  • Name:  99DAB011-EBC4-4EAB-B08E-1E79B9C6A4C7.jpeg
Views: 37
Size:  72.6 KB Plane lights up Croatian sky
  • Name:  99DAB011-EBC4-4EAB-B08E-1E79B9C6A4C7.jpeg
Views: 37
Size:  72.6 KB Plane lights up Croatian sky
  • Another great picture DutchCaerleon 👍👏👏👏👏
  • Another great picture DutchCaerleon 👍👏👏👏👏
  • My contribution...went for afternoon tea at the Dome in Edinburgh at the weekend for my birthday . It was fab. Name:  20191111_090826.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  5.43 MBName:  20191111_090902.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  1.64 MB​​​​​​​
  • My contribution...went for afternoon tea at the Dome in Edinburgh at the weekend for my birthday . It was fab. Name:  20191111_090826.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  5.43 MBName:  20191111_090902.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  1.64 MB​​​​​​​
  • OMG Ange, that is beyond stunning! 🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀WOWSA!!!!!!!!!!! What a lovely treat ☕️☕️🍰🍰🥪🥒, hope you had a wonderful time, and a very happy belated birthday! 🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈

WALT WHITMAN
  • OMG Ange, that is beyond stunning! 🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀WOWSA!!!!!!!!!!! What a lovely treat ☕️☕️🍰🍰🥪🥒, hope you had a wonderful time, and a very happy belated birthday! 🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈

WALT WHITMAN
  • Happy birthday Angelabikerbabe, spectacular pic 👏👏👏👏
  • Happy birthday Angelabikerbabe, spectacular pic 👏👏👏👏
  • Found another one... Meet 'Cedric', who visited us during the last snowfall..

Name:  81CD53D1-371A-4ACC-AFCD-BD314316A07B.jpeg
Views: 16
Size:  439.9 KB
  • Found another one... Meet 'Cedric', who visited us during the last snowfall..

Name:  81CD53D1-371A-4ACC-AFCD-BD314316A07B.jpeg
Views: 16
Size:  439.9 KB
  • Happy birthday @Angelabikerbabe!
    That looks stunning😍

Was the food as good as the decor?😁
  • Happy birthday @Angelabikerbabe!
    That looks stunning😍

• Quote Originally Posted by Nataly View Post
    Happy birthday @Angelabikerbabe!
    That looks stunning😍

thanks Nataly.
    ​​​​​​​yes, the food was fab 👍🍰
  • Quote Originally Posted by Nataly View Post
    Happy birthday @Angelabikerbabe!
    That looks stunning😍

thanks Nataly.
    ​​​​​​​yes, the food was fab 👍🍰
    OMG Ange, that is beyond stunning! 🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀WOWSA!!!!!!!!!!! What a lovely treat ☕️☕️🍰🍰🥪🥒, hope you had a wonderful time, and a very happy belated birthday! 🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈
    thanks Bev
    ​​​​​​​it was fab 👍🍰
    OMG Ange, that is beyond stunning! 🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀WOWSA!!!!!!!!!!! What a lovely treat ☕️☕️🍰🍰🥪🥒, hope you had a wonderful time, and a very happy belated birthday! 🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈
    thanks Bev
    ​​​​​​​it was fab 👍🍰