• £50 each when you refer a friend to Pure Planet - we've doubled our rewards!

Hi everyone,

We’ve got some great news to share with our Members...

From today, for a limited time, the reward you receive for referring a friend has been doubled to £50 each - so you’ll share £100 with every friend or family member (or even colleague!) you refer to Pure Planet!🎉

Just tap ‘Refer friends’ in your account and share your referral link. Get a £50 reward and give a £50 reward when your friend starts their switch by 3 December.

You can refer as many friends or family as you want, there's no limit!

Name:  Pure Planet 50 Amazon voucher.png
Views: 388
Size:  194.3 KB

With a £50 reward for each friend who switches to Pure Planet, is now a good time to mention a certain Christmas shopping season that's fast approaching? 😎

Plus, coming soon... new reward options! We'll be posting here on the Community as soon as this becomes available.

Unsure how to refer a friend to Pure Planet? Check out our FAQs or ask below! 🙂
    • The first snow of winter arrives! ⛄ Have you had snow yet?
    • Wondering how to keep Christmas eco-friendly? We're sharing our top tips💚🎅​​​​​​​
    • Enter your photos in November's photo challenge - Illuminations​​​​​​​
    • How much do you know about renewable energy?🤔​​​​​​​ Find out in our quiz!
  • Hi everyone,

We’ve got some great news to share with our Members...

From today, for a limited time, the reward you receive for referring a friend has been doubled to £50 each - so you’ll share £100 with every friend or family member (or even colleague!) you refer to Pure Planet!🎉

Just tap ‘Refer friends’ in your account and share your referral link. Get a £50 reward and give a £50 reward when your friend starts their switch by 3 December.

You can refer as many friends or family as you want, there's no limit!

Name:  Pure Planet 50 Amazon voucher.png
Views: 388
Size:  194.3 KB

With a £50 reward for each friend who switches to Pure Planet, is now a good time to mention a certain Christmas shopping season that's fast approaching? 😎

Plus, coming soon... new reward options! We'll be posting here on the Community as soon as this becomes available.

Unsure how to refer a friend to Pure Planet? Check out our FAQs or ask below! 🙂
    • The first snow of winter arrives! ⛄ Have you had snow yet?
    • Wondering how to keep Christmas eco-friendly? We're sharing our top tips💚🎅​​​​​​​
    • Enter your photos in November's photo challenge - Illuminations​​​​​​​
    • How much do you know about renewable energy?🤔​​​​​​​ Find out in our quiz!
  • Woohoo.
  • Woohoo.
  • This will be fun.......can't wait for all the "angry posts" asking......"Where's my referral money....."

Yes.......I am a cynic.....and I admit it 🤔
    Gray4276
  • This will be fun.......can't wait for all the "angry posts" asking......"Where's my referral money....."

Yes.......I am a cynic.....and I admit it 🤔
    Gray4276