• Winter monthly charges

Hi

I m being charged 84£ monthly now.
    When i signed up it was thirty somthig per month and i knew it will be highet in winter.. cant remember the cost now but im sure it was less thatn 84 per month.

Why am i being charged this much?

Thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi

When i signed up it was thirty somthig per month and i knew it will be highet in winter.. cant remember the cost now but im sure it was less thatn 84 per month.

Thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Just to add to the excellent reply from Woz, if you click on the three little bars top right hand corner when you open the app, and then choose Billing and payments, you will find out what your summer and winter payments are.

That's what you are being charged to cover your estimated annual usage. If your account is more than £200 in credit - you'll also see (that on that app page - then you may be paying too much.
  • Just to add to the excellent reply from Woz, if you click on the three little bars top right hand corner when you open the app, and then choose Billing and payments, you will find out what your summer and winter payments are.

That's what you are being charged to cover your estimated annual usage. If your account is more than £200 in credit - you'll also see (that on that app page - then you may be paying too much.

• hi Shatha
    there are a few possibilities but this is account specific so you need to type message the team into wattbot and ask there. Replies not instant.
    What's the balance on your last statement?
    ALL pp customers pay less in summer and more in winter. (split 40%/60% of the annual)
    Your summer payment would have to have been £56 if winter is £84, UNLESS you've had an account review in which case you will have had an email advising you of an increase in your dd. Can you check your emails?
    ​Do you not have access to the original quote and welcome pack?

Quote Originally Posted by Shatha View Post
    Hi

Thanks
  • hi Shatha
    there are a few possibilities but this is account specific so you need to type message the team into wattbot and ask there. Replies not instant.
    What's the balance on your last statement?
    ALL pp customers pay less in summer and more in winter. (split 40%/60% of the annual)
    Your summer payment would have to have been £56 if winter is £84, UNLESS you've had an account review in which case you will have had an email advising you of an increase in your dd. Can you check your emails?
    ​Do you not have access to the original quote and welcome pack?

Quote Originally Posted by Shatha View Post
    Hi

Thanks