• Refund after cancelling my Direct Debit

hi there i have canceled my direct debit before getting the refund of 120 oounds.... how can i get the refund????? i have moved places so i canceled my pure planet

​thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • hi there i have canceled my direct debit before getting the refund of 120 oounds.... how can i get the refund????? i have moved places so i canceled my pure planet

​thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Whoops, bit of a mistake!

You will have to open the app, click on the three little bars top right hand corner, select Help, then choose Wattbot, put 'message the team' in the question box and then explain the situation. They promise to get back to you within one or two working days.
  • Whoops, bit of a mistake!

You will have to open the app, click on the three little bars top right hand corner, select Help, then choose Wattbot, put 'message the team' in the question box and then explain the situation. They promise to get back to you within one or two working days.

• hi Marwan
    Did you complete the move out section in the app or online? PP need readings to finalise.
    ​You shouldn't have cancelled the DD.
    If you're using the app you can still use wattbot to send a message, let them know your banking details and the email/name etc used on the original account. They may ask for other details.
    Are oounds a unit of dog currency?
    Quote Originally Posted by marwan View Post
    hi there i have canceled my direct debit before getting the refund of 120 oounds.... how can i get the refund????? i have moved places so i canceled my pure planet

​thanks
  • hi Marwan
    Did you complete the move out section in the app or online? PP need readings to finalise.
    ​You shouldn't have cancelled the DD.
    If you're using the app you can still use wattbot to send a message, let them know your banking details and the email/name etc used on the original account. They may ask for other details.
    Are oounds a unit of dog currency?
    Quote Originally Posted by marwan View Post

​thanks