• To Clear an Account

Hi, I am the landlord of a house where the previous tenant has vacated the premises. I have received a estimated invoice from Pure Planet which is the company the tenant was signed up to but it is wrong and I need to contact someone. Can you advise
    Thanks
    ​Tom
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi, I am the landlord of a house where the previous tenant has vacated the premises. I have received a estimated invoice from Pure Planet which is the company the tenant was signed up to but it is wrong and I need to contact someone. Can you advise
    Thanks
    ​Tom
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi @Tom49Belhaven

This guide for landlords from our FAQs may help?

Once you let us know the correct readings, we'll be able to send a corrected statement.
    • The first snow of winter arrives! β›„ Have you had snow yet?
    • Wondering how to keep Christmas eco-friendly? We're sharing our top tipsπŸ’šπŸŽ…β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    • Enter your photos in November's photo challenge - Illuminations βœ¨β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    • How much do you know about renewable energy?πŸ€”β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ Find out in our quiz!
  • Hi @Tom49Belhaven

This guide for landlords from our FAQs may help?

Once you let us know the correct readings, we'll be able to send a corrected statement.
    • Wondering how to keep Christmas eco-friendly? We're sharing our top tipsπŸ’šπŸŽ…β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    • Enter your photos in November's photo challenge - Illuminations βœ¨β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    • How much do you know about renewable energy?πŸ€”β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ Find out in our quiz!

• Hi

Have you got the app installed on your phone?
    If so you can submit your own meter readings to fix this.

Gwynd
  • Hi

Have you got the app installed on your phone?
    If so you can submit your own meter readings to fix this.

Gwynd

• My recent request for information.

Thank you to the people who responded to my request in closing an account or at least making contact with Blue Planet to amend there bill. I will download the apt on my phone and manage the process before the bailiffs arrive ha ha. Thank you once again
    BelhavenTom
  • Thank you to the people who responded to my request in closing an account or at least making contact with Blue Planet to amend there bill. I will download the apt on my phone and manage the process before the bailiffs arrive ha ha. Thank you once again
    BelhavenTom

• Thank you for the thank you!
    (I doubt the bailiffs will have heard of Blue Planet...)
  • Thank you for the thank you!
    (I doubt the bailiffs will have heard of Blue Planet...)

• Great to hear we could help @Tom49Belhaven!😁
  • Great to hear we could help @Tom49Belhaven!😁