• In Credit by £500

Hi

I am in Credit by over £500 now as we have been paying alot more than we are using.

Can I get this money payed back as a lump some or can it be taken off the next bills. At the moment we are still paying each month.

Many thanks

Daniel
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi

I am in Credit by over £500 now as we have been paying alot more than we are using.

Can I get this money payed back as a lump some or can it be taken off the next bills. At the moment we are still paying each month.

Many thanks

Daniel
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Daniel,

Short answer.......yes👍

All you have to do is contact PP directly through the App/Webpage via HELP > WattBot
    Type in "Message the team" and hit send
    Then tell PP that you want a refund of £xxx.xx
    A member of the team will reply within approximately 1 working day.

Just done it myself.......Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by danielwray View Post
    Hi

Many thanks

Daniel
    Gray4276
  • Hi Daniel,

Short answer.......yes👍

All you have to do is contact PP directly through the App/Webpage via HELP > WattBot
    Type in "Message the team" and hit send
    Then tell PP that you want a refund of £xxx.xx
    A member of the team will reply within approximately 1 working day.

Just done it myself.......Good luck

Hi

Many thanks

Daniel
    Gray4276

• hi Daniel
    yes, go to help ask wattbot type message the team and ask for a direct debit review and part refund. Replies usually in 24 hrs ish.
    Just to mention that part of the £500 is your coming months payment so deduct that from the total to give you better idea.
    Hi

Many thanks

Daniel
  • hi Daniel
    yes, go to help ask wattbot type message the team and ask for a direct debit review and part refund. Replies usually in 24 hrs ish.
    Just to mention that part of the £500 is your coming months payment so deduct that from the total to give you better idea.
    Hi

Many thanks

Daniel

• Thanks very much I have contacted the team, through the help button
  • Thanks very much I have contacted the team, through the help button

• No answer froim the team in the help section

Hi

I have tried to contact the team via the Watt bot about the amount Credit I am in. However I have had no reply and the request was sent on Sunday the 20th.
    How long does it typically take to get an answer from the team. (the watt bot specifys 1 day but this is obviously not the case) Is there any other way of contacting someone

many thanks

Daniel
  • Hi

I have tried to contact the team via the Watt bot about the amount Credit I am in. However I have had no reply and the request was sent on Sunday the 20th.
    How long does it typically take to get an answer from the team. (the watt bot specifys 1 day but this is obviously not the case) Is there any other way of contacting someone

many thanks

Daniel

• Good morning @danielwray
    FYI I've moved your new post into this existing thread. Just to prevent us having duplicate chats around the community.

That's odd. I'll flag this up with our Member services team.
    Don't worry, they will be in touch and they'll sort out your account.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Good morning @danielwray
    FYI I've moved your new post into this existing thread. Just to prevent us having duplicate chats around the community.

That's odd. I'll flag this up with our Member services team.
    Don't worry, they will be in touch and they'll sort out your account.

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

• Thanks very much. I have not had a reply and it has now been over 36 hours now. I also would like to change my monthly tariff as it is far too high even in the Winter

Daniel
  • Thanks very much. I have not had a reply and it has now been over 36 hours now. I also would like to change my monthly tariff as it is far too high even in the Winter

Daniel

• All sorted @danielwray
    Payments lowered, refund coming your way.
    (This is what Belle from our Member services team tells me!)

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • All sorted @danielwray
    Payments lowered, refund coming your way.
    (This is what Belle from our Member services team tells me!)

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

• Quote Originally Posted by danielwray View Post
    Thanks very much. I have not had a reply and it has now been over 36 hours now. I also would like to change my monthly tariff as it is far too high even in the Winter

Daniel
    Hi Daniel,
    From your perspective it is over 36 hours since you posted your question, but, it states on Wattbot, hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm. the team wouldn't have got your message until Monday morning, as it is only Tuesday it is a little over 24 hours since your message was received, and replies can take a little longer if they are busy.
  • Quote Originally Posted by danielwray View Post
    Thanks very much. I have not had a reply and it has now been over 36 hours now. I also would like to change my monthly tariff as it is far too high even in the Winter

Daniel
    Hi Daniel,
    From your perspective it is over 36 hours since you posted your question, but, it states on Wattbot, hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm. the team wouldn't have got your message until Monday morning, as it is only Tuesday it is a little over 24 hours since your message was received, and replies can take a little longer if they are busy.