• Bills

I’ve supplied up to date meter readings I’m not happy with the suggested direct debit amount and your estimated usage! Please re calculate for the correct usage I will up date actual readings each month going forward.

your site specifically says we charge more in the warmer months to even out in the winter however you’ve wacked my direct debit up for the winter months doesn’t add up.

please come back to me with up to date costs.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I’ve supplied up to date meter readings I’m not happy with the suggested direct debit amount and your estimated usage! Please re calculate for the correct usage I will up date actual readings each month going forward.

your site specifically says we charge more in the warmer months to even out in the winter however you’ve wacked my direct debit up for the winter months doesn’t add up.

please come back to me with up to date costs.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi @Alanday, send your meter readings on the 'submit by' date and then there will be no estimated meter readings for the inbetween days. The dd payments are split 40/60 summer/winter.
  • Hi @Alanday, send your meter readings on the 'submit by' date and then there will be no estimated meter readings for the inbetween days. The dd payments are split 40/60 summer/winter.