• Referral for joining

How does the referral fee for joining PurePlanet manifest itself...?? I joined on a referal but I dont think I've ever seen anything to that acceptance.
    I certainly havnt used anything??
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • How does the referral fee for joining PurePlanet manifest itself...?? I joined on a referal but I dont think I've ever seen anything to that acceptance.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi briash
    ​if you used a referral to join and haven't received your voucher go to wattbot and type where is my amazon voucher. Follow the prompts.
    Quote Originally Posted by briash View Post
    How does the referral fee for joining PurePlanet manifest itself...?? I joined on a referal but I dont think I've ever seen anything to that acceptance.
  • hi briash
    ​if you used a referral to join and haven't received your voucher go to wattbot and type where is my amazon voucher. Follow the prompts.
    Quote Originally Posted by briash View Post

• Hi Briash

Welcome to the Pure Planet community! Are you saying that someone sent you a code to use when joining Pure Planet? Or is that what you haven't used? Has your switch completed successfully?

If you can give us a little more information, I'm sure someone will be able to help you.

Stephen
  • Hi Briash

Welcome to the Pure Planet community! Are you saying that someone sent you a code to use when joining Pure Planet? Or is that what you haven't used? Has your switch completed successfully?

If you can give us a little more information, I'm sure someone will be able to help you.

Stephen

• Quote Originally Posted by briash View Post
    Hello @briash
    Welcome to the community!
    Thanks for posting.
    Check out this FAQ. Does that help?
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by briash View Post
    Hello @briash
    Welcome to the community!
    Thanks for posting.
    Check out this FAQ. Does that help?
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​