• How do I register for a smart meter?

I registered over a year ago and still havnt heard anything? Please can anyone help?
  • I registered over a year ago and still havnt heard anything? Please can anyone help?

• Hi
    How did you register your interest?

I'm fairly sure that a year ago they were carrying out the 'trial' installations, they were when I joined and that was only earlier this year.

Has this happened in your app?

When we're ready to install in your area, we'll show you a new 'Smart eligibility' moon which will help us check that your property is eligible.
    Gwynd
    Last edited by Gwyndy; 18-10-19 at 20:22.
  • Hi
    How did you register your interest?

I'm fairly sure that a year ago they were carrying out the 'trial' installations, they were when I joined and that was only earlier this year.

Has this happened in your app?

When we're ready to install in your area, we'll show you a new 'Smart eligibility' moon which will help us check that your property is eligible.
    Gwynd

• hi Zach
    It's possible they were not trialling in your area, best asked through wattbot for a definitive reply.(type message the team and ask).
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach1301 View Post
    I registered over a year ago and still havnt heard anything? Please can anyone help?
    Last edited by woz; 18-10-19 at 22:49.
  • hi Zach
    It's possible they were not trialling in your area, best asked through wattbot for a definitive reply.(type message the team and ask).
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach1301 View Post