• Credit on my account

My September to October billing used my credit of 270£ on my account leaving a debit of 6£, I have paid my monthly 202£ for September/October can you explain why payment no on this months billing I am confused await a response regard this. Sheena weir
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • My September to October billing used my credit of 270£ on my account leaving a debit of 6£, I have paid my monthly 202£ for September/October can you explain why payment no on this months billing I am confused await a response regard this. Sheena weir
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi @Happycoyf, (Sheena Weir)

Depending on when your DD payment is made will depend on whether your DD payment shows on your statement.

If your DD payment is taken from your bank account after the statement billing period, then it will not show until the next statement.

So, if, for example........Billing period end date is 3rd of month.......and your DD is taken on the 4th of month......then this DD will not show until the next statement.

Does this help you ?? 🤔
    Gray4276
  • Hi @Happycoyf, (Sheena Weir)

Depending on when your DD payment is made will depend on whether your DD payment shows on your statement.

If your DD payment is taken from your bank account after the statement billing period, then it will not show until the next statement.

So, if, for example........Billing period end date is 3rd of month.......and your DD is taken on the 4th of month......then this DD will not show until the next statement.

Does this help you ?? 🤔
    Gray4276

• Hi @Happycoyf
    Welcome to the community!
    Thanks for posting.
    I'm not completely clear on what you're asking. Are you querying an October payment? DDs go up in that month, as we take a little more in colder months, a little less in warmer months, to better match energy usage.
    Here's a bit more info.
    Hope that helps. Happy to keep chatting of course if it was something else!
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Hi @Happycoyf
    Welcome to the community!
    Thanks for posting.
    I'm not completely clear on what you're asking. Are you querying an October payment? DDs go up in that month, as we take a little more in colder months, a little less in warmer months, to better match energy usage.
    Here's a bit more info.
    Hope that helps. Happy to keep chatting of course if it was something else!
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​