• Electricity meter number doesn’t match

Hi, the first 4 letters+Number of my electricity doesn’t match what’s on my account. What do I do?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi, the first 4 letters+Number of my electricity doesn’t match what’s on my account. What do I do?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi siripen
    just to be sure are you looking at the serial number on the meter and the serial on the bill, not the supply number which is different?
    Has the meter been changed recently? If so the meter database hasn't been updated.
    Go to help, ask wattbot, type message the team, and attach a photo of the meter showing the serial, ask PP to check it out as it does not match the statement. Reply/resolution may take a few days as it's coming up to weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siripen View Post
    Hi, the first 4 letters+Number of my electricity doesn’t match what’s on my account. What do I do?
  • hi siripen
    just to be sure are you looking at the serial number on the meter and the serial on the bill, not the supply number which is different?
    Has the meter been changed recently? If so the meter database hasn't been updated.
    Go to help, ask wattbot, type message the team, and attach a photo of the meter showing the serial, ask PP to check it out as it does not match the statement. Reply/resolution may take a few days as it's coming up to weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siripen View Post