• Sending in readings

As usual I was asked a few days ago to send meter reradings by the 16th

In all previous monthly attempts I tapped into my app, tapped readings and entered the required numbers

Today when I tap on the blue planet icon it tells me that Blue Planet has been updated and please tap below for the latest version. When I 'update now' I get asked for google verification using my wife's email!!

Anybody know what isgoing on?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • As usual I was asked a few days ago to send meter reradings by the 16th

In all previous monthly attempts I tapped into my app, tapped readings and entered the required numbers

Today when I tap on the blue planet icon it tells me that Blue Planet has been updated and please tap below for the latest version. When I 'update now' I get asked for google verification using my wife's email!!

Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi argyle86.

There has been an app update. If you dont follow the link and go direct to the app store on the device the app is installed on and then update direct from there should get around the need to verify by google email.
  • Hi argyle86.

There has been an app update. If you dont follow the link and go direct to the app store on the device the app is installed on and then update direct from there should get around the need to verify by google email.

• Best Answer

Hi argyll86,

Your issue is actually a "Google" generated problem. As Google are trying to keep your Google account secure. This is not a PP generated problem.

As @Jon1 stated......do not use the link contained within the Google notification.......simply download the updated version of the PP App from your Google Play Store. It will work without the Google intervention.
    Quote Originally Posted by argyle86 View Post

Gray4276
  • Hi argyll86,

Your issue is actually a "Google" generated problem. As Google are trying to keep your Google account secure. This is not a PP generated problem.

As @Jon1 stated......do not use the link contained within the Google notification.......simply download the updated version of the PP App from your Google Play Store. It will work without the Google intervention.
    Quote Originally Posted by argyle86 View Post

Gray4276

• hi
    ​When you look for the app in the play store you'll find it under Pure Planet (just in case you were looking for Blue Planet)
  • hi
    ​When you look for the app in the play store you'll find it under Pure Planet (just in case you were looking for Blue Planet)

• Well spotted @woz

πŸ‘€πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘“
    Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    hi
    Gray4276
  • Well spotted @woz

πŸ‘€πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘“
    Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    hi
    Gray4276

• Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    (just in case you were looking for Blue Planet)
    ​Tee hee πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    (just in case you were looking for Blue Planet)
    ​Tee hee πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN