• Changng payment date (and PP email)

Been on board for a year plus, need to change my payment date but cannot login as my account uses an old work email address and the website insists on sending a verification email to it. Wattbot on my phone just refreshes over and again and stops me sending a message.

Any suggestions as to how to get in touch with PP?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Been on board for a year plus, need to change my payment date but cannot login as my account uses an old work email address and the website insists on sending a verification email to it. Wattbot on my phone just refreshes over and again and stops me sending a message.

Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi Tynan
    Wattbot should still work if not logged in maybe try deleting app and reinstalling. You would need to provide an email address with your message. (type message the team and your message)
    If that fails go HERE or to little envelope top rhs and send a direct message to marc, explaining you need to change your email address, presumably to the same one you're using in the community. DM's are private.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tynan View Post
    Been on board for a year plus, need to change my payment date but cannot login as my account uses an old work email address and the website insists on sending a verification email to it. Wattbot on my phone just refreshes over and again and stops me sending a message.

• hi Tynan
    Wattbot should still work if not logged in maybe try deleting app and reinstalling. You would need to provide an email address with your message. (type message the team and your message)
    If that fails go HERE or to little envelope top rhs and send a direct message to marc, explaining you need to change your email address, presumably to the same one you're using in the community. DM's are private.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tynan View Post

• thanks, I abused the Emergency form and got a reply saying my message had been passed on to the CS team to fingers crossed on that and will follow your advice tomorrow if nothing happens.
  • thanks, I abused the Emergency form and got a reply saying my message had been passed on to the CS team to fingers crossed on that and will follow your advice tomorrow if nothing happens.