• how do I download all of my bills

I have been with Pure Planet for several months. How can I download all of my bills to my desk computer?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I have been with Pure Planet for several months. How can I download all of my bills to my desk computer?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Gordon
    As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community!
    Your statements are sent monthly by email, they can't currently be downloaded other than from your email account.
    Stephen
  • Hi Gordon
    As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community!
    Your statements are sent monthly by email, they can't currently be downloaded other than from your email account.
    Stephen

• Quote Originally Posted by Gordon L View Post
    I have been with Pure Planet for several months. How can I download all of my bills to my desk computer?
    Hi @Gordon L
    Welcome to the community! Thanks for posting.
    Right now @stephenrand is 100% spot on. We send these by email once a month.

But your timing is excellent! I've just posted about this is coming very soon. Check it out here
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by Gordon L View Post
    Hi @Gordon L
    Welcome to the community! Thanks for posting.
    Right now @stephenrand is 100% spot on. We send these by email once a month.

But your timing is excellent! I've just posted about this is coming very soon. Check it out here
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​