• Account

Hi my wife has resently passed away. She handled all the fuel accounts. I know very little about the last swith what money is involved and what your charges are. What is your process for putting the account in my name? What are the reasons I should keep you as my provider? Robert James Durkin
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi my wife has resently passed away. She handled all the fuel accounts. I know very little about the last swith what money is involved and what your charges are. What is your process for putting the account in my name? What are the reasons I should keep you as my provider? Robert James Durkin
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by bobnavis View Post
    Hi my wife has resently passed away. She handled all the fuel accounts. I know very little about the last swith what money is involved and what your charges are. What is your process for putting the account in my name? What are the reasons I should keep you as my provider? Robert James Durkin
    Hi @bobnavis
    Sorry to hear about your news.
    We've got a guide here about what to do in these events.
    In summary, the account which was in your wife's name will be closed and a new account opened in yours.
    Once you're up and running it is of course completely up to you if you want to stay with Pure Planet, or switch.
    We're 100% renewable energy, we're very competitively priced, and we're digital only (no call centres).
    If you decide to switch to another supplier, then you'll be pleased to know we don't charge exit fees.
    Post back here if there are other things you'd like to know
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by bobnavis View Post
    Hi @bobnavis
    Sorry to hear about your news.
    We've got a guide here about what to do in these events.
    In summary, the account which was in your wife's name will be closed and a new account opened in yours.
    Once you're up and running it is of course completely up to you if you want to stay with Pure Planet, or switch.
    We're 100% renewable energy, we're very competitively priced, and we're digital only (no call centres).
    If you decide to switch to another supplier, then you'll be pleased to know we don't charge exit fees.
    Post back here if there are other things you'd like to know
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

• hi Robert
    I'm sorry for your loss. I've flagged your post to admin who will be in touch with you.
  • hi Robert
    I'm sorry for your loss. I've flagged your post to admin who will be in touch with you.