• Land Lord trying to change from old tenant

I am trying to set up an account as a Land Lord 's agent. I am asked for the email address on the account that is already set up fpr the address. I do not know this information so am unable to set up an account. Help please.
  • I am trying to set up an account as a Land Lord 's agent. I am asked for the email address on the account that is already set up fpr the address. I do not know this information so am unable to set up an account. Help please.

• Hello and welcome.
    You cant simply takeover the acct from the previous tenant. You can set up your own acct using your own email.
  • Hello and welcome.
    You cant simply takeover the acct from the previous tenant. You can set up your own acct using your own email.

• Quote Originally Posted by Central Hall Trust View Post
    I am trying to set up an account as a Land Lord 's agent. I am asked for the email address on the account that is already set up fpr the address. I do not know this information so am unable to set up an account. Help please.
    Welcome to the community @Central Hall Trust
    Thanks for posting. @Jon1 is spot on.
    Check this FAQ which has more info for landlords/tenants.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Quote Originally Posted by Central Hall Trust View Post
    Welcome to the community @Central Hall Trust
    Thanks for posting. @Jon1 is spot on.
    Check this FAQ which has more info for landlords/tenants.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet