• Payment - can't afford

Hi all,

Expecting our first payment out tomorrow and haven't got the funds as it is middle of the month and we don't earn much due to personal reasons.

Am struggling with the app and wondered if I could put it back to the 25th and then pay once a month on that date after that.

Thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi all,

Expecting our first payment out tomorrow and haven't got the funds as it is middle of the month and we don't earn much due to personal reasons.

Am struggling with the app and wondered if I could put it back to the 25th and then pay once a month on that date after that.

Thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi nick.
    Unfortunately the first payment is fixed, however after this in the balance and payment section of the app you can change your payment date to something that suits your needs.
  • Hi nick.
    Unfortunately the first payment is fixed, however after this in the balance and payment section of the app you can change your payment date to something that suits your needs.

• Best Answer

Hi, I understand where you're coming from on this. You are best to use wattbot and use message the team, that way they will get back to you. It can take a couple of days.

I hope you get sorted
  • Hi, I understand where you're coming from on this. You are best to use wattbot and use message the team, that way they will get back to you. It can take a couple of days.

I hope you get sorted

• Can't afford first payment

Hi all,

My first payment is due out tomorrow. Middle of the month and we don't have the funds to cover it as we don't earn much and due to personal reasons.

Struggling to use the app too. I can pay on the 25th and keep to monthly payments then on but wondered if someone could help?

Thanks

​Nick
  • Hi all,

My first payment is due out tomorrow. Middle of the month and we don't have the funds to cover it as we don't earn much and due to personal reasons.

Struggling to use the app too. I can pay on the 25th and keep to monthly payments then on but wondered if someone could help?

Thanks

​Nick

• hi nick
    the sooner you let them know the better or there may not be enough time as changes to the dd can take some days.
    I'm sure you'll find PP sympathetic, but let them know asap.
    You can't change the date of the first dd with the app or online.
    Quote Originally Posted by nicktun1984qp View Post
    Hi all,

Thanks
  • hi nick
    the sooner you let them know the better or there may not be enough time as changes to the dd can take some days.
    I'm sure you'll find PP sympathetic, but let them know asap.
    You can't change the date of the first dd with the app or online.
    Quote Originally Posted by nicktun1984qp View Post
    Hi all,

Thanks

• hi nick

​your other post is here

https://community.purepla.net/thread...t-can-t-afford
  • hi nick

​your other post is here

https://community.purepla.net/thread...t-can-t-afford