• Incorrect meter readings submitted

Hi,
    New here and can't seem to find a way to contact PurePlanet directly to ask this question.
    I submitted my first lot of meter readings 2 days ago but I have a smart meter from a previous supplier and I'd read the gas reading incorrectly. I realised this when PurePlanet sent their statement. I've just now resubmitted the correct reading, can I assume that my statement will now be reissued and I'll no longer be in fear of being charged over £200 for one month's consumption?
    Thanks in advance.
  • Hi,
    New here and can't seem to find a way to contact PurePlanet directly to ask this question.
    I submitted my first lot of meter readings 2 days ago but I have a smart meter from a previous supplier and I'd read the gas reading incorrectly. I realised this when PurePlanet sent their statement. I've just now resubmitted the correct reading, can I assume that my statement will now be reissued and I'll no longer be in fear of being charged over £200 for one month's consumption?
    Thanks in advance.

• Hi Seuillet,

Your "corrected" meter readings will be taken into account when your next statement is produced.......following your next monthly meter submission.

Also your costs will also balance out, as you only pay for what you actually use. So.....don't panic about that.
    Also please realise that your statement is not a request for payment, as your DD payment figures are already set as per your switching process. Your DD payments are displayed within your App.

So to sum up......don't panic, and try to submit your "correct" meter readings on the "by date" contained within the "meter reading reminder" email sent out by PP. If you submit on this date, you will not receive an estimated reading on your statement.

Hope this helps
    Quote Originally Posted by Seuillet View Post
    Hi,
    Thanks in advance.
    Gray4276
  • Hi Seuillet,

Your "corrected" meter readings will be taken into account when your next statement is produced.......following your next monthly meter submission.

Also your costs will also balance out, as you only pay for what you actually use. So.....don't panic about that.
    Also please realise that your statement is not a request for payment, as your DD payment figures are already set as per your switching process. Your DD payments are displayed within your App.

So to sum up......don't panic, and try to submit your "correct" meter readings on the "by date" contained within the "meter reading reminder" email sent out by PP. If you submit on this date, you will not receive an estimated reading on your statement.

Hope this helps
    Quote Originally Posted by Seuillet View Post
    Hi,
    Thanks in advance.
    Gray4276

• hi Seuillet
    HERE is a link which should help.
    (go to help, ask wattbot, type message the team and submit your question, replies not instant.

https://community.purepla.net/conten...d-do#ckb_start
  • hi Seuillet
    HERE is a link which should help.
    (go to help, ask wattbot, type message the team and submit your question, replies not instant.

https://community.purepla.net/conten...d-do#ckb_start