• I hopef
  • I hopef
  • Hello everyone, I'm Dorothy and I have to apologise for not introducing myself earlier, but I am not a frequent internet user and tend to leave that to the family.
    I picked Pure Planet as our supplier due to our agreement with the usage of renewable energy and, as others have said too, I want to help save the planet.

It is now getting close to the end of our first year, and since we started using Pure Planet we have completely updated our technology needed to be a member of the power grid. Would anyone else have experience of installing a new boiler and solar panels, and have advice as to how to go about resetting and updating their place on the power grid?
  • Hello everyone, I'm Dorothy and I have to apologise for not introducing myself earlier, but I am not a frequent internet user and tend to leave that to the family.
    I picked Pure Planet as our supplier due to our agreement with the usage of renewable energy and, as others have said too, I want to help save the planet.

It is now getting close to the end of our first year, and since we started using Pure Planet we have completely updated our technology needed to be a member of the power grid. Would anyone else have experience of installing a new boiler and solar panels, and have advice as to how to go about resetting and updating their place on the power grid?
  • Quote Originally Posted by Dorothy View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm Dorothy and I have to apologise for not introducing myself earlier, but I am not a frequent internet user and tend to leave that to the family.

Hi Dorothy
    As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community! It's lovely to hear from you.
    Having said that, it's not easy to understand your question! If you have had a new boiler and solar panels fitted that should mean you use less energy, and so you will pay less. Pure Planet review your account every six months and if your usage has gone down they will suggest a reduction in your direct debit payment.
    But I'm afraid I can't understand what you mean by resetting and updating your place on the power grid.
    Perhaps another fellow customer will have a better idea. If not, and you are still concerned, please post back here with some more information and we'll see what we can do
    Regards
    Stephen
  • Quote Originally Posted by Dorothy View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm Dorothy and I have to apologise for not introducing myself earlier, but I am not a frequent internet user and tend to leave that to the family.

Hi Dorothy
    As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community! It's lovely to hear from you.
    Having said that, it's not easy to understand your question! If you have had a new boiler and solar panels fitted that should mean you use less energy, and so you will pay less. Pure Planet review your account every six months and if your usage has gone down they will suggest a reduction in your direct debit payment.
    But I'm afraid I can't understand what you mean by resetting and updating your place on the power grid.
    Perhaps another fellow customer will have a better idea. If not, and you are still concerned, please post back here with some more information and we'll see what we can do
    Regards
    Stephen