• Warmest of welcomes Ness πŸ‘, hope you’ll be a very happy customer and enjoy being part of this community for all us members πŸ‘
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Warmest of welcomes Ness πŸ‘, hope you’ll be a very happy customer and enjoy being part of this community for all us members πŸ‘

WALT WHITMAN
  • Hey guys i'm Mark living in Bedfordshire. Just moved from Utilita after Eversmart went bust so still worried about moving again as now waiting for 3 suppliers to close my accounts! However I love what PP are doing and saves me a lot of money to have totally green energy. Love this community
  • Hey guys i'm Mark living in Bedfordshire. Just moved from Utilita after Eversmart went bust so still worried about moving again as now waiting for 3 suppliers to close my accounts! However I love what PP are doing and saves me a lot of money to have totally green energy. Love this community
  • Quote Originally Posted by Wrightey View Post
    Hey guys i'm Mark living in Bedfordshire. Just moved from Utilita after Eversmart went bust so still worried about moving again as now waiting for 3 suppliers to close my accounts! However I love what PP are doing and saves me a lot of money to have totally green energy. Love this community
    Welcome!
  • Quote Originally Posted by Wrightey View Post
    Hey guys i'm Mark living in Bedfordshire. Just moved from Utilita after Eversmart went bust so still worried about moving again as now waiting for 3 suppliers to close my accounts! However I love what PP are doing and saves me a lot of money to have totally green energy. Love this community
    Welcome!
  • Hey, welcome Mark! Love your enthusiasm, hope you’ll love being part of this communityπŸ‘πŸ‘

WALT WHITMAN
  • Hey, welcome Mark! Love your enthusiasm, hope you’ll love being part of this communityπŸ‘πŸ‘

WALT WHITMAN
  • Welcome Mark.
  • Welcome Mark.
  • hi Wrightey or Mark
    welcome to the community, good luck, I'm sure it will go better than the last three!
    ​
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrightey View Post
  • hi Wrightey or Mark
    welcome to the community, good luck, I'm sure it will go better than the last three!
    ​
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrightey View Post
  • Just in the process of joining. My old supplier will be on notice. Looking forward to being with you. Had a small issue with the app, so I'm using the website until I can figure I can figure it out.

Regards
  • Just in the process of joining. My old supplier will be on notice. Looking forward to being with you. Had a small issue with the app, so I'm using the website until I can figure I can figure it out.

Regards
  • welcome to the community VictorZ
    did you once drive a ford Zephyr or was it a Zodiac...(ok it’s apocryphal I know)
    Sadly the youngsters on here won’t have a clue what I’m going on about....
    What issue did or do you have with the app? I wasn’t logging in by any chance was it?
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorZ View Post
    Just in the process of joining. My old supplier will be on notice. Looking forward to being with you. Had a small issue with the app, so I'm using the website until I can figure I can figure it out.

Regards
  • welcome to the community VictorZ
    did you once drive a ford Zephyr or was it a Zodiac...(ok it’s apocryphal I know)
    Sadly the youngsters on here won’t have a clue what I’m going on about....
    What issue did or do you have with the app? I wasn’t logging in by any chance was it?
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorZ View Post
    Just in the process of joining. My old supplier will be on notice. Looking forward to being with you. Had a small issue with the app, so I'm using the website until I can figure I can figure it out.

Regards
  • Warm welcome to you, VictorπŸ‘, hoping you’ll enjoy spending time here on the community forum

WALT WHITMAN
  • Warm welcome to you, VictorπŸ‘, hoping you’ll enjoy spending time here on the community forum

WALT WHITMAN
  • Hi! I’m Eric, new to Pure Planet, hoping everything goes well. I am retired. Enjoying comments!
  • Hi! I’m Eric, new to Pure Planet, hoping everything goes well. I am retired. Enjoying comments!
  • Hi Eric! πŸ™‹*♀️

Great you're liking what you see here so far πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, and hope you’ll enjoy being part of this community. Hope everything goes smoothly with your switch πŸ‘πŸ‘. You are warmly welcomed!

WALT WHITMAN
  • Hi Eric! πŸ™‹*♀️

Great you're liking what you see here so far πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, and hope you’ll enjoy being part of this community. Hope everything goes smoothly with your switch πŸ‘πŸ‘. You are warmly welcomed!

WALT WHITMAN
  • Quote Originally Posted by Ericthered View Post
    Hi! I’m Eric, new to Pure Planet, hoping everything goes well. I am retired. Enjoying comments!
    Hi @Ericthered
    Welcome to the community!
    Nice one for posting.
    Which kind of red are you?
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by Ericthered View Post
    Hi! I’m Eric, new to Pure Planet, hoping everything goes well. I am retired. Enjoying comments!
    Hi @Ericthered
    Welcome to the community!
    Nice one for posting.
    Which kind of red are you?
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Welcome Eric

​any relationship to lily the pink?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericthered View Post
  • Welcome Eric

​any relationship to lily the pink?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericthered View Post
  • One of my favourite songs Wozeeta! Scaffold! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‚

WALT WHITMAN
  • One of my favourite songs Wozeeta! Scaffold! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‚

WALT WHITMAN
  • Hi all just switched, like the pure planet introduction got to be a good idea
  • Hi all just switched, like the pure planet introduction got to be a good idea
  • Thanks for liking the intro idea Tilly πŸ‘πŸ‘, and it means we can give you a very warm welcoming to this community πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. Hope you will enjoy spending time on here with us fellow PP customers, there’s plenty to read, and feel free to contribute! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™ƒ

WALT WHITMAN
  • Thanks for liking the intro idea Tilly πŸ‘πŸ‘, and it means we can give you a very warm welcoming to this community πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. Hope you will enjoy spending time on here with us fellow PP customers, there’s plenty to read, and feel free to contribute! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™ƒ

WALT WHITMAN
  • Oooh isn't she bold (You need a Kenneth Williams voice for that one)
    Welcome to the community Tilly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilly View Post
    Hi all just switched, like the pure planet introduction got to be a good idea
  • Oooh isn't she bold (You need a Kenneth Williams voice for that one)
    Welcome to the community Tilly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilly View Post
    Hi all just switched, like the pure planet introduction got to be a good idea
  • Bit late but hello and welcome to all newbies.
  • Bit late but hello and welcome to all newbies.
  • Hi folks,

I'm just about to go on-supply with PP after a year with Eversmart, who just went bust. All accounts were transferred to Utilita but I immediately switched using the MSE Big Energy Switch 14 event. Before ES I was with Utility Warehouse, but eventually worked my way out of their cats cradle of interwoven accounts.
    Initially I had reservations as I was on a plan paying about Β£84 a month and my initial payment to PP has been set at Β£118. Admittedly we have just crossed into the Winter payment period and for the Spring/Summer period I should be down around the Β£80 mark. I suspect my Eversmart payments should have been higher, but despite me sending readings they were hopeless at reviewing my budget plan. I'm just glad I chose not to plump for the Family Plan I think it was called where you were invited to pay your years estimated usage up front. I may have got a reypayment when they went under, but wouldn't want to bet on it. It has attractions though, with rising energy prices and market insecurity.
    Still I'm here to give PurePlanet a try. I hope there are some savings to be made!

I'm a single Dad with a 15 YO energy-hungry son. I live in the South West in a 2 bed chalet-style bungalow. All lights were replaced with LEDs while I was with UW. Heating is modern electric wall radiators, electric Mira shower, mini Stiebel Eltron undersink 8kw electric water heater (for kitchen & bathroom taps), electric oven and no mains gas supply as an alternative. I leave everything that has a standby mode on standby unless I'm going away for a few days! I tumble all my washing in a relatively new Bosch condenser dryer. I am also considering buying a dishwasher, subject to being able to relocate the integrated washing machine.
  • Hi folks,

I'm just about to go on-supply with PP after a year with Eversmart, who just went bust. All accounts were transferred to Utilita but I immediately switched using the MSE Big Energy Switch 14 event. Before ES I was with Utility Warehouse, but eventually worked my way out of their cats cradle of interwoven accounts.
    Initially I had reservations as I was on a plan paying about Β£84 a month and my initial payment to PP has been set at Β£118. Admittedly we have just crossed into the Winter payment period and for the Spring/Summer period I should be down around the Β£80 mark. I suspect my Eversmart payments should have been higher, but despite me sending readings they were hopeless at reviewing my budget plan. I'm just glad I chose not to plump for the Family Plan I think it was called where you were invited to pay your years estimated usage up front. I may have got a reypayment when they went under, but wouldn't want to bet on it. It has attractions though, with rising energy prices and market insecurity.
    Still I'm here to give PurePlanet a try. I hope there are some savings to be made!

I'm a single Dad with a 15 YO energy-hungry son. I live in the South West in a 2 bed chalet-style bungalow. All lights were replaced with LEDs while I was with UW. Heating is modern electric wall radiators, electric Mira shower, mini Stiebel Eltron undersink 8kw electric water heater (for kitchen & bathroom taps), electric oven and no mains gas supply as an alternative. I leave everything that has a standby mode on standby unless I'm going away for a few days! I tumble all my washing in a relatively new Bosch condenser dryer. I am also considering buying a dishwasher, subject to being able to relocate the integrated washing machine.
  • Welcome to PP
    My advice for what it's worth is get a washing line! I'm not allowed to have one, apparently it makes the towels hard but then you don't have a swmbo...
  • Welcome to PP
    My advice for what it's worth is get a washing line! I'm not allowed to have one, apparently it makes the towels hard but then you don't have a swmbo...