• Lightbulb Pure Planet community - welcome, introduce youself, getting started

Welcome to the Pure Planet community! Great to have you with us. I’m Marc, the community manager.

This is me

Name:  IMG_1203.JPG
Views: 228
Size:  15.0 KB

This is my cat, Jez.

Name:  jez cute sep 2018.JPG
Views: 232
Size:  151.4 KB

And Wookiee, my other cat.

Name:  Wookey at window - March 2018.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  1.46 MB

I like cats! I also like tea, taking photos, trying to eat healthily, gadgets and tech stuff, and of course getting more people to switch to renewables.

Got a question? Ask the Community for tips or to share feedback about anything Pure Planet and renewable energy. You can also help out other members by answering their questions.

We've also got sections for discussions about Joining and Switching, about smart meters and how to read them, and about Amazon voucher referrals.

Want to join Pure Planet but not sure how? Check out this joining guide.

If another member answers your question, please thank them - you can reply, or give their post a thumbs-up. And if you've started a new thread and another member gives you a fantastic reply - you can select this as the Best Answer. It's nice being nice!

If you want to post about some new sustainable technology, events or news, head to our sustainable news and views board. You can join others’ discussions or start your own. The more the merrier.

We've also got a community rewards scheme - our way of saying thanks for taking part in the community

Looking for a quick answer to your question? Check out the Pure Planet FAQs.

Finally, I’m here to make sure you get the most out of the community. If you’ve got any issues, questions, suggestions or just want to say hello, message me any time directly and we can have a chat.

Now it’s your turn! Tell us a little bit about yourself, and what you’re into

Last edited by Marc; 04-12-18 at 16:58. Reason: Updating info
    Community Manager - Pure Planet.

• Welcome to the Pure Planet community! Great to have you with us. I’m Marc, the community manager.

This is me

Name:  IMG_1203.JPG
Views: 228
Size:  15.0 KB

This is my cat, Jez.

Name:  jez cute sep 2018.JPG
Views: 232
Size:  151.4 KB

And Wookiee, my other cat.

Name:  Wookey at window - March 2018.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  1.46 MB

I like cats! I also like tea, taking photos, trying to eat healthily, gadgets and tech stuff, and of course getting more people to switch to renewables.

Got a question? Ask the Community for tips or to share feedback about anything Pure Planet and renewable energy. You can also help out other members by answering their questions.

We've also got sections for discussions about Joining and Switching, about smart meters and how to read them, and about Amazon voucher referrals.

Want to join Pure Planet but not sure how? Check out this joining guide.

If another member answers your question, please thank them - you can reply, or give their post a thumbs-up. And if you've started a new thread and another member gives you a fantastic reply - you can select this as the Best Answer. It's nice being nice!

If you want to post about some new sustainable technology, events or news, head to our sustainable news and views board. You can join others’ discussions or start your own. The more the merrier.

We've also got a community rewards scheme - our way of saying thanks for taking part in the community

Looking for a quick answer to your question? Check out the Pure Planet FAQs.

Finally, I’m here to make sure you get the most out of the community. If you’ve got any issues, questions, suggestions or just want to say hello, message me any time directly and we can have a chat.

Now it’s your turn! Tell us a little bit about yourself, and what you’re into

• Hi, My names Bev, and I switched to Pure Planet 💡at the start of this year. I love the whole cutting edge✂️ feel it gives, it has a great ethos, and the friendliness of the community 🤝is like no other provider out there.

I am very independent and just adore doing my own thing. Follow the Red Arrows ✈️and attend one or two, sometimes three or four, aviation shows through the year where possible.

Name:  E075FC38-2093-4229-A27A-4C6E25C59D80.jpeg
Views: 224
Size:  67.3 KB

Always been a keen follower of professional tennis 🎾since an early age, and been to Wimbledon six times. Fantastic experience. Rafa Nadel accidentally bumped into me at Wimbledon, whilst walking to the practice courts 🙀Hit my shoulder with his bag and bent over backwards to apologise💕!

Name:  4E201856-C8BE-43DD-A0D1-59493FD84E44.jpeg
Views: 226
Size:  97.4 KB

I have Type One 💉diabetes, so try my best to keep healthy, with lots of vegetarian cooking, and healthy eating. I do have a massive addiction to crisps tho! Everything in moderation and all that! Diagnosed in 1987 aged 17, it’s been a massive part of my life, and despite excellent control, if I had just one wish in my life, it’d be to be free of the condition. Definitely.

I have worked in the NHS for most of my working life, and thoroughly enjoy it.

Lastly, I adore all animals, but I think my favourite has to be dogs 🐾🐶💕. I think I might even love them more than people 🤫🤫🤫🤫🤭🤭🤭

I’m really happy in life. Why go to expense and extreme when the wondrous things are right under your nose🐾🌳🍄🌹🌞🌟🌈❄️🦋🐝🐣 🐶? My epitaph would have to read “enjoy the simple things in life” , as those are what give me the greatest pleasure.
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN

• Hi, My names Bev, and I switched to Pure Planet 💡at the start of this year. I love the whole cutting edge✂️ feel it gives, it has a great ethos, and the friendliness of the community 🤝is like no other provider out there.

I am very independent and just adore doing my own thing. Follow the Red Arrows ✈️and attend one or two, sometimes three or four, aviation shows through the year where possible.

Name:  E075FC38-2093-4229-A27A-4C6E25C59D80.jpeg
Views: 224
Size:  67.3 KB

Always been a keen follower of professional tennis 🎾since an early age, and been to Wimbledon six times. Fantastic experience. Rafa Nadel accidentally bumped into me at Wimbledon, whilst walking to the practice courts 🙀Hit my shoulder with his bag and bent over backwards to apologise💕!

Name:  4E201856-C8BE-43DD-A0D1-59493FD84E44.jpeg
Views: 226
Size:  97.4 KB

I have Type One 💉diabetes, so try my best to keep healthy, with lots of vegetarian cooking, and healthy eating. I do have a massive addiction to crisps tho! Everything in moderation and all that! Diagnosed in 1987 aged 17, it’s been a massive part of my life, and despite excellent control, if I had just one wish in my life, it’d be to be free of the condition. Definitely.

I have worked in the NHS for most of my working life, and thoroughly enjoy it.

Lastly, I adore all animals, but I think my favourite has to be dogs 🐾🐶💕. I think I might even love them more than people 🤫🤫🤫🤫🤭🤭🤭

I’m really happy in life. Why go to expense and extreme when the wondrous things are right under your nose🐾🌳🍄🌹🌞🌟🌈❄️🦋🐝🐣 🐶? My epitaph would have to read “enjoy the simple things in life” , as those are what give me the greatest pleasure.
  • Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    Hi, My names Bev, and I switched to Pure Planet at the start of this year. I love the whole cutting edge✂️ feel it gives, it has a great ethos, and the friendliness of the community is like no other provider out there.

I’m really happy in life. Why go to expense and extreme when the wondrous things are right under your nose? My epitaph would have to read “enjoy the simple things in life” , as those are what give me the greatest pleasure.
    Welcome @Bev
    Fantastic post
    Community Manager - Pure Planet.

• Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    Hi, My names Bev, and I switched to Pure Planet at the start of this year. I love the whole cutting edge✂️ feel it gives, it has a great ethos, and the friendliness of the community is like no other provider out there.

I’m really happy in life. Why go to expense and extreme when the wondrous things are right under your nose? My epitaph would have to read “enjoy the simple things in life” , as those are what give me the greatest pleasure.
    Welcome @Bev
    Fantastic post
  • Just joined

Hello, just switched to pp after getting fed up with my previous supplier. Am really enjoying the personal touch that pp offers and hoping that when I come to review the value in a years time that I have no reason to go anywhere else.
    Matt
    Last edited by Mattwalker; 08-12-18 at 23:42. Reason: Misspelt my name
  • Hello, just switched to pp after getting fed up with my previous supplier. Am really enjoying the personal touch that pp offers and hoping that when I come to review the value in a years time that I have no reason to go anywhere else.
    Matt
  • Warmest of welcomes Matt 👍, thanks for posting. It’s a lovely personal feel indeed isn’t it 👍👏, and hope you’ll find the community a place to frequently visit and post 👍👍👍
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN

• Warmest of welcomes Matt 👍, thanks for posting. It’s a lovely personal feel indeed isn’t it 👍👏, and hope you’ll find the community a place to frequently visit and post 👍👍👍