• Smart meter IHD delay sending out

Hi,

I had smart meters fitted about three weeks ago. The engineer said the IHD would be posted out to me but I’ve not yet received it. Does anyone know how long do they usually take to be sent out?
    Thanks.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi,

I had smart meters fitted about three weeks ago. The engineer said the IHD would be posted out to me but I’ve not yet received it. Does anyone know how long do they usually take to be sent out?
    Thanks.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hey @Jon K

I'd let our Member Services team know via WattBot in your account - they'll be able to check this with Magnum for you and let you know what's happening with the IHD.
  • Hey @Jon K

I'd let our Member Services team know via WattBot in your account - they'll be able to check this with Magnum for you and let you know what's happening with the IHD.

• Hi Jon,

That's strange that they didn't install it at the same time as the meters - did they say why? Maybe the engineer didn't have any left in his van.

You could try giving Magnum a call and checking with them where it's up to? I would have thought it would be there by now.
  • Hi Jon,

That's strange that they didn't install it at the same time as the meters - did they say why? Maybe the engineer didn't have any left in his van.

You could try giving Magnum a call and checking with them where it's up to? I would have thought it would be there by now.

• Yes, it was a bit odd but obviously didn’t know if that was what usually happened or not. I’ve got in touch with member services and hopefully they’ll arrange delivery of it in the post. Thanks.
  • Yes, it was a bit odd but obviously didn’t know if that was what usually happened or not. I’ve got in touch with member services and hopefully they’ll arrange delivery of it in the post. Thanks.