• Leaving Pure Planet

Pure Planet currently supplies the property that I have just bought. I want to leave but Pure Planet keeps blocking the switch. Please can someone in customer services contact me so I can arrange for the Pure Planet supply to stop.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Pure Planet currently supplies the property that I have just bought. I want to leave but Pure Planet keeps blocking the switch. Please can someone in customer services contact me so I can arrange for the Pure Planet supply to stop.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi mary
    it's probably because you owe money for the time you've been on supply with them. (you are a deemed customer as pp supplied the property you moved into)
    Have you registered and tried to pay the bill, or haven't you had a bill yet?
    Here is some info on what to do
    Moving home - Is your new home on Pure Planet’s energy supply?

If you’ve recently moved into your home (congratulations!) and it's on Pure Planet’s energy supply, we can get you up and running in no time.

Moving house is a tricky time, so we want to help as much as we can.

Once you’re in your new home, you’ll receive a letter in the post telling you about us.

All you have to do is go to the Pure Planet website or download our app via the App Store or Google Play.

You'll see a button called ‘Moved into a Pure Planet home?’ which will guide you through joining up.

The process will take less than a minute.

You’ll then be contacted by us via email. Then, you’re all done. You’re on cheaper, renewable energy.

Any other questions? Ask the Community
  • hi mary
    it's probably because you owe money for the time you've been on supply with them. (you are a deemed customer as pp supplied the property you moved into)
    Have you registered and tried to pay the bill, or haven't you had a bill yet?
    Here is some info on what to do
    Moving home - Is your new home on Pure Planet’s energy supply?

If you’ve recently moved into your home (congratulations!) and it's on Pure Planet’s energy supply, we can get you up and running in no time.

Moving house is a tricky time, so we want to help as much as we can.

Once you’re in your new home, you’ll receive a letter in the post telling you about us.

All you have to do is go to the Pure Planet website or download our app via the App Store or Google Play.

You'll see a button called ‘Moved into a Pure Planet home?’ which will guide you through joining up.

The process will take less than a minute.

You’ll then be contacted by us via email. Then, you’re all done. You’re on cheaper, renewable energy.

Any other questions? Ask the Community

• Hello @mary00000000,

This will most definitely be because there's a debt on the account and that will be likely due to the fact you haven't told them you've moved in.

You cannot 'stop' the supply with a particular supplier when you move in but you can transfer away to another BUT only when you've told them who you are and pay for the energy used from when you moved in to when you move away. This is a deemed contract and you won't be able to switch until you've paid PP what you owe (not what the previous tenant owes)

Quote Originally Posted by mary00000000 View Post
    Pure Planet currently supplies the property that I have just bought. I want to leave but Pure Planet keeps blocking the switch. Please can someone in customer services contact me so I can arrange for the Pure Planet supply to stop.
  • Hello @mary00000000,

This will most definitely be because there's a debt on the account and that will be likely due to the fact you haven't told them you've moved in.

You cannot 'stop' the supply with a particular supplier when you move in but you can transfer away to another BUT only when you've told them who you are and pay for the energy used from when you moved in to when you move away. This is a deemed contract and you won't be able to switch until you've paid PP what you owe (not what the previous tenant owes)

Quote Originally Posted by mary00000000 View Post