• Trying to get in touch with someone??

Ay odd know when a real person might get in touch with me? Have sent several messages but no response from anybody. I set up a DD but want to change bank details before ( if now!) I decide to switch to them.
    ​thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry..that should read ‘does anybody know.?’
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Ay odd know when a real person might get in touch with me? Have sent several messages but no response from anybody. I set up a DD but want to change bank details before ( if now!) I decide to switch to them.
    ​thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hello Rainbow (how are zippy bungle and geoffrey these days?)
    If you've set up the direct debit you will switch in 17 days after you started unless you cancel the switch.(I assume that's what you mean?)
    If you want to change your bank a/c details you can do that in app or online, if logged in (which will stay logged in unless you log out) click on this or on the dropdown menu, (3 lines top r.h.corner) under balance and payments if you scroll down you'll see an option to change bank details
    I have to admit I'm not entirely sure if you can do that before the first DD is taken (anyone know??) but if not, no worry, go to help, ask wattbot type message the team (replies not instant circa 24 hrs) and ask them to change your bank details, BUT, it's not an instant process and if you're a fair way into the 17 days it may be too late and you may have to wait until the first payment is taken.
    If you're really stuck and it's near the switch date, you could if it was critical, cancel the dd with your bank and contact PP as described to set up a new payment, but if you want my advice, (or even if you don't I'm still going to write this) for what it's worth, I'd let the first payment go then change it as described above, in app or online.

I'm concerned that you say you've written several messages, where did you write them? If you type into wattbot you'll at least get an instant bot response, unless you type message the team as described, in which case staff will reply but not instantly. but you say you had no response?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow View Post
    Ay odd know when a real person might get in touch with me? Have sent several messages but no response from anybody. I set up a DD but want to change bank details before ( if now!) I decide to switch to them.
    ​thanks

- - - Updated - - -

• hello Rainbow (how are zippy bungle and geoffrey these days?)
    If you've set up the direct debit you will switch in 17 days after you started unless you cancel the switch.(I assume that's what you mean?)
    If you want to change your bank a/c details you can do that in app or online, if logged in (which will stay logged in unless you log out) click on this or on the dropdown menu, (3 lines top r.h.corner) under balance and payments if you scroll down you'll see an option to change bank details
    I have to admit I'm not entirely sure if you can do that before the first DD is taken (anyone know??) but if not, no worry, go to help, ask wattbot type message the team (replies not instant circa 24 hrs) and ask them to change your bank details, BUT, it's not an instant process and if you're a fair way into the 17 days it may be too late and you may have to wait until the first payment is taken.
    If you're really stuck and it's near the switch date, you could if it was critical, cancel the dd with your bank and contact PP as described to set up a new payment, but if you want my advice, (or even if you don't I'm still going to write this) for what it's worth, I'd let the first payment go then change it as described above, in app or online.

I'm concerned that you say you've written several messages, where did you write them? If you type into wattbot you'll at least get an instant bot response, unless you type message the team as described, in which case staff will reply but not instantly. but you say you had no response?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow View Post
    ​thanks

- - - Updated - - -