• Smart Meters

Hi
    I am in the course of switching from OVO and had one of their Smart Meters installed a couple of years ago. When I am switched to Pure Planet can the Smart Meter be ‘switched’ too?
  • Hi
    I am in the course of switching from OVO and had one of their Smart Meters installed a couple of years ago. When I am switched to Pure Planet can the Smart Meter be ‘switched’ too?

• hi Starky and welcome to the community.
    I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but when you switch your meter will no longer be smart for quite a while until updated or replaced so you're going to need to read it once a month (and when you switch in). PP are still trialling SM's and there are teething issues.
    You can register your interest for a SM So yes you will eventually not have to submit readings but I'd work on the basis that for the while you're going to have to.

Quote Originally Posted by Starky657 View Post
    Hi
  • hi Starky and welcome to the community.
    I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but when you switch your meter will no longer be smart for quite a while until updated or replaced so you're going to need to read it once a month (and when you switch in). PP are still trialling SM's and there are teething issues.
    You can register your interest for a SM So yes you will eventually not have to submit readings but I'd work on the basis that for the while you're going to have to.

Quote Originally Posted by Starky657 View Post
    Hi