• How do I speak to a human urgently? Watt bott gave incorrect info leading me to give incorrect read

Hi
    I need to speak to someone urgently what is the phone number? Watt bott is not online until Monday its now Friday and this needs dealing with now.
    I asked them a question on watt bott and they didn't reply in time for me to submit opening meter readings so i checked back their first response when I first asked and it seemed I needed my opening readings to be that of the date i brought the house,
    so i sent those over
    They have since replied over 24hrs afterwards (unhelpfully without checking that I had already submitted those readings) and said it needs to be the meter reading on that date.
    im due to switch over tomorrow,
    but I don't live at the house and it's 60 miles away and im going to work away in Canada for 1 week from Sunday so I can't give any new meter readings for at least another 8 days.
    PLEASE CAN A HUMAN FROM CUSTOMER SERVICES CONTACT ME NOW OR GIVE A PHONE NUMBER I CAN CALL NOW OR TONIGHT (FRIDAY 20TH)
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi
    I need to speak to someone urgently what is the phone number? Watt bott is not online until Monday its now Friday and this needs dealing with now.
    I asked them a question on watt bott and they didn't reply in time for me to submit opening meter readings so i checked back their first response when I first asked and it seemed I needed my opening readings to be that of the date i brought the house,
    so i sent those over
    They have since replied over 24hrs afterwards (unhelpfully without checking that I had already submitted those readings) and said it needs to be the meter reading on that date.
    im due to switch over tomorrow,
    but I don't live at the house and it's 60 miles away and im going to work away in Canada for 1 week from Sunday so I can't give any new meter readings for at least another 8 days.
    PLEASE CAN A HUMAN FROM CUSTOMER SERVICES CONTACT ME NOW OR GIVE A PHONE NUMBER I CAN CALL NOW OR TONIGHT (FRIDAY 20TH)
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi @Holly1080

Looks like you've been chatting with Ian from our Member Services team - he replied to your latest messages today (23 September)

Don't worry - the incorrect readings have been removed from your account, and your correct ones have been added.

Nice one @woz for helping out another member!
  • Hi @Holly1080

Looks like you've been chatting with Ian from our Member Services team - he replied to your latest messages today (23 September)

Don't worry - the incorrect readings have been removed from your account, and your correct ones have been added.

Nice one @woz for helping out another member!

• hi Holly
    PP don't have call centres. Communication to the team is via wattbot.
    (unless it's an emergency which this isn't)

you may not get a reply instantly, but if you log in, go to wattbot, type message the team explain and and tell them your readings you currently have and the date they were taken they will act on it on Monday. If there are only a few days in it it wont matter the readings used will be near enough. There is an accepted tolerance anyway.
    You can't be charged for the same energy twice and any estimation used will make very little difference.
    Don't panic! I'm sure all will be OK.
  • hi Holly
    PP don't have call centres. Communication to the team is via wattbot.
    (unless it's an emergency which this isn't)

you may not get a reply instantly, but if you log in, go to wattbot, type message the team explain and and tell them your readings you currently have and the date they were taken they will act on it on Monday. If there are only a few days in it it wont matter the readings used will be near enough. There is an accepted tolerance anyway.
    You can't be charged for the same energy twice and any estimation used will make very little difference.
    Don't panic! I'm sure all will be OK.