• Moved into a property supplied by PP - what do I do?

Hi All,

I moved into a property supplied by PP ~2 months ago. I have received 2 bills from PP for the first 2 months, but they are simply addressed to "The Occupier" and there is no account number nor any other reference of sorts on the bill. I was hoping that at some point they would also send a "welcome letter" sharing details of my account and payment instructions, but that never happened.

In the Payment section of the bill, they say that I should "Head to 'Balance and Payments' in your account to set up a new payment schedule". I don't have an account - I've just created it so that I could post this but it's an empty shell. Now that I've created this account, I'm still not quite sure how to pay given that there is no account number or identification for my bill.

Maybe it's me, but it seems quite strange they would keep on sending bills and forget to explain how to pay them! Can anyone help?

Thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi All,

I moved into a property supplied by PP ~2 months ago. I have received 2 bills from PP for the first 2 months, but they are simply addressed to "The Occupier" and there is no account number nor any other reference of sorts on the bill. I was hoping that at some point they would also send a "welcome letter" sharing details of my account and payment instructions, but that never happened.

In the Payment section of the bill, they say that I should "Head to 'Balance and Payments' in your account to set up a new payment schedule". I don't have an account - I've just created it so that I could post this but it's an empty shell. Now that I've created this account, I'm still not quite sure how to pay given that there is no account number or identification for my bill.

Maybe it's me, but it seems quite strange they would keep on sending bills and forget to explain how to pay them! Can anyone help?

Thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi nicomanca
    HERE is a link which may help
  • hi nicomanca
    HERE is a link which may help

• Hi nicomanca.
    Welcome to the community.

What you have done is create an a membership with the Pure Planet community, where fellow customers help find answers to any questions.
    You will need to create a Pure Planet account by either downloading the app, or going to the website at https://purepla.net/, and filling in the move in section.
    Hope this helps, any other questions feel free to post back here, there is always someone ready to help.
  • Hi nicomanca.
    Welcome to the community.

What you have done is create an a membership with the Pure Planet community, where fellow customers help find answers to any questions.
    You will need to create a Pure Planet account by either downloading the app, or going to the website at https://purepla.net/, and filling in the move in section.
    Hope this helps, any other questions feel free to post back here, there is always someone ready to help.

• Thank you all!!
  • Thank you all!!