• What's happening

Not had a statement (even an estimated one) for two months since the fitting of smart meters. Still receiving reminders on the app to submit readings, but, the app no longer has the facility to submit a reading for Electricity. Something seriously screwed up with the system. I am surely not the only one am I?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Not had a statement (even an estimated one) for two months since the fitting of smart meters. Still receiving reminders on the app to submit readings, but, the app no longer has the facility to submit a reading for Electricity. Something seriously screwed up with the system. I am surely not the only one am I?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Hifi.
    Welcome to the community.

No, your not the only one, I haven't had a statement since my smart meters were fitted in May.
    You should still be able to submit your readings though.
    If you go to the app, go to the menu ( three bars top right ), help, Wattbot, type in message the team and inform PP there.
    You will receive a reply within 24 hours, replies are not instant
  • Hi Hifi.
    Welcome to the community.

No, your not the only one, I haven't had a statement since my smart meters were fitted in May.
    You should still be able to submit your readings though.
    If you go to the app, go to the menu ( three bars top right ), help, Wattbot, type in message the team and inform PP there.
    You will receive a reply within 24 hours, replies are not instant