• Refund after closing account

Hello I am still waiting for a refund after closing my account. I was around £100 in credit and I was sent an email confirming my account t is being closed and I will receive a refund within 10 days of closing my account. It has now been 14 days and still nothing and customer services are not getting back to me after requesting a call through watt bot, also the watt bot has stopped answering me now?
    does anybody know of an actual phone number I can ring?
    Mat first I thought I’d was a good idea having no contact centre but I now find it very frustrating when I can’t get any reply... any advice will be greatly appreciated
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hello I am still waiting for a refund after closing my account. I was around £100 in credit and I was sent an email confirming my account t is being closed and I will receive a refund within 10 days of closing my account. It has now been 14 days and still nothing and customer services are not getting back to me after requesting a call through watt bot, also the watt bot has stopped answering me now?
    does anybody know of an actual phone number I can ring?
    Mat first I thought I’d was a good idea having no contact centre but I now find it very frustrating when I can’t get any reply... any advice will be greatly appreciated
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Thanks. I haven’t cancelled dd and now they have got back to me.
    On the confirmation email they sent me when I cancelled it says 10 days from final bill.
    ​Magazine many thanks for your advice 👍
  • Thanks. I haven’t cancelled dd and now they have got back to me.
    On the confirmation email they sent me when I cancelled it says 10 days from final bill.
    ​Magazine many thanks for your advice 👍

• hi rpb
    the process can take up to 6 weeks (but usually shorter) If you've cancelled the DD PP won't be able to process your refund, so you'll need to give them bank details of where to pay it.
    Wattbot shoud still work, type message the team and ask there, also include your email address, replies not instant, circa 24 hrs (excl. weekends). If still no response post back?
    PP don't have call centres, and they have no desire to hang on to your money
  • hi rpb
    the process can take up to 6 weeks (but usually shorter) If you've cancelled the DD PP won't be able to process your refund, so you'll need to give them bank details of where to pay it.
    Wattbot shoud still work, type message the team and ask there, also include your email address, replies not instant, circa 24 hrs (excl. weekends). If still no response post back?
    PP don't have call centres, and they have no desire to hang on to your money

• yes,it depends, they aim to do it as quickly as possible but sometimes there are delays depending on where you moved to.
  • yes,it depends, they aim to do it as quickly as possible but sometimes there are delays depending on where you moved to.