• Quote price

Hi there - I’ve moved into a rented house and the property was previously using your service. We’ve been quoted £99 a month Oct - January (we’re only in the house until June) but this seems like quite a lot and I don’t think we’d use this much. Is it exactly £99 that comes out of our account or is it an estimate? How does it work? Thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi there - I’ve moved into a rented house and the property was previously using your service. We’ve been quoted £99 a month Oct - January (we’re only in the house until June) but this seems like quite a lot and I don’t think we’d use this much. Is it exactly £99 that comes out of our account or is it an estimate? How does it work? Thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hello and welcome.
    This is only an estimate, if you sign up then give your estimated usage then payments will be based on that estimate.
    Once you got some accurate readings after a couple of months or so then it can be altered.
  • Hello and welcome.
    This is only an estimate, if you sign up then give your estimated usage then payments will be based on that estimate.
    Once you got some accurate readings after a couple of months or so then it can be altered.