Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

• No idea about the state of my account. No response via Watt Bot (message to the team)

Hi all

I'm incredibly frustrated that since taking part in the Smart Meter Beta roll out, I've not had statements showing my usage and the App doesn't show any debits to my account. The last info is from April. Now we're getting to the winter months I really need to know where I am and if I'm paying the correct amount.
    I've tried watt bot and message to the team but have had no contact.

I wish I'd never taken part in the testing of the Smart meter. I still only have my electricity meter fitted and no gas - but the main issue is above. The whole roll out has been a shambles to be honest but the lack of communication is unacceptable.

I hope @Marc or @Nataly might be able to prompt somebody to contact me, inform me of my account status and get the statemetns flowing again. Given we're Pure Planet digital it would be nice to have that showing in my App too.

to be honest, I'm on the verge of looking elsewhere for my energy supply. I really like the community and PP ethos and don't want to leave - but most important is knowing where I am with my account.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi all

I'm incredibly frustrated that since taking part in the Smart Meter Beta roll out, I've not had statements showing my usage and the App doesn't show any debits to my account. The last info is from April. Now we're getting to the winter months I really need to know where I am and if I'm paying the correct amount.
    I've tried watt bot and message to the team but have had no contact.

I wish I'd never taken part in the testing of the Smart meter. I still only have my electricity meter fitted and no gas - but the main issue is above. The whole roll out has been a shambles to be honest but the lack of communication is unacceptable.

I hope @Marc or @Nataly might be able to prompt somebody to contact me, inform me of my account status and get the statemetns flowing again. Given we're Pure Planet digital it would be nice to have that showing in my App too.

to be honest, I'm on the verge of looking elsewhere for my energy supply. I really like the community and PP ethos and don't want to leave - but most important is knowing where I am with my account.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Hi @Jowl
    I'm flagging this with the smart meter team.
    You're a top member of our community and you've been so welcoming to other members here, we'd be gutted to see you go.
    But I totally get that you've had a frustrating smart meter experience so far.
    I'll post back when I find out more.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Hi @Jowl
    I'm flagging this with the smart meter team.
    You're a top member of our community and you've been so welcoming to other members here, we'd be gutted to see you go.
    But I totally get that you've had a frustrating smart meter experience so far.
    I'll post back when I find out more.

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

• Thanks Marc.

I appreciate that. I also appreciate I'm sometimes hard to each by phone especially! And being so busy recently I've not had chance to be chasing this as much as I've liked so its come to a head. Each month I was hoping 'it will be fixed this month' !

Thanks.
  • Thanks Marc.

I appreciate that. I also appreciate I'm sometimes hard to each by phone especially! And being so busy recently I've not had chance to be chasing this as much as I've liked so its come to a head. Each month I was hoping 'it will be fixed this month' !

Thanks.

• Best Answer

Hi Jowl,
    I know the feeling, I haven't had a statement since my smart meters were fitted in May, and my app doesn't show any readings for gas, even though I have been submitting them. I did contact the team via Wattbot (it is working for me) and I know the smart meters team are are working on the problems, and they offered to do a manual statement if I wanted. I declined as I have been working out the usage myself, and know I'm on track
    I bet your balance is looking good though, mine is on £600 and next payment due in 10 days.
  • Hi Jowl,
    I know the feeling, I haven't had a statement since my smart meters were fitted in May, and my app doesn't show any readings for gas, even though I have been submitting them. I did contact the team via Wattbot (it is working for me) and I know the smart meters team are are working on the problems, and they offered to do a manual statement if I wanted. I declined as I have been working out the usage myself, and know I'm on track
    I bet your balance is looking good though, mine is on £600 and next payment due in 10 days.

• Hey @Jowl
    An update. Our smart team can see readings from your meter (smart for elec, manual only for gas) but there's a glitch affecting statements being sent out.
    So they've flagged this with our tech team to invesigate.
    Sorry for the hassle.
    Our Member services team can, as @Duppy has suggested, do a manual statement for you in the meantime.

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Hey @Jowl
    An update. Our smart team can see readings from your meter (smart for elec, manual only for gas) but there's a glitch affecting statements being sent out.
    So they've flagged this with our tech team to invesigate.
    Sorry for the hassle.
    Our Member services team can, as @Duppy has suggested, do a manual statement for you in the meantime.

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

• Thanks both. A manual statement would be useful. I’ve got to confess I’ve never worked out consumption myself (used to do back in the day!) it is something I could look into - but much easier if someone else does it !!

Appreciate the feedback - one of the reasons I don’t really want to leave despite this built up frustration. I’m sure things will get better

Have a great weekend all!
  • Thanks both. A manual statement would be useful. I’ve got to confess I’ve never worked out consumption myself (used to do back in the day!) it is something I could look into - but much easier if someone else does it !!

Appreciate the feedback - one of the reasons I don’t really want to leave despite this built up frustration. I’m sure things will get better

Have a great weekend all!

• Thanks you @Duppy for the idea of a manual statement - and the kind offer of help with it. According to my calculations, I'm approx 1 (summer) month in credit which will do for me. I just hope I'm as decent as Maths as I used to be

Thanks all. Mind is eased now - funny how you overlook the simplest of things sometimes.
  • Thanks you @Duppy for the idea of a manual statement - and the kind offer of help with it. According to my calculations, I'm approx 1 (summer) month in credit which will do for me. I just hope I'm as decent as Maths as I used to be

Thanks all. Mind is eased now - funny how you overlook the simplest of things sometimes.