• Smart meter IHD not displaying readings

I had a smart meter fitted 3 days ago, the IHD is just displaying trying to connect to smart meter & not commissioned. The engineer said it would sort itself out in 48 hours, this filled me with absolutely no confidence that it would work. Anyway 3 days later nothing has changed.

How do I get someone to come back to get it working?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I had a smart meter fitted 3 days ago, the IHD is just displaying trying to connect to smart meter & not commissioned. The engineer said it would sort itself out in 48 hours, this filled me with absolutely no confidence that it would work. Anyway 3 days later nothing has changed.

How do I get someone to come back to get it working?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Andyt1
    Welcome to the community

This is a common theme, the first thing to do is to unplug the display and then plug it back in, make sure it is as close as possible to your electric meter.
    If that doesn't work, contact PP via Wattbot, first type message the team and tell them there. PP may gave to do something their end.
  • Hi Andyt1
    Welcome to the community

This is a common theme, the first thing to do is to unplug the display and then plug it back in, make sure it is as close as possible to your electric meter.
    If that doesn't work, contact PP via Wattbot, first type message the team and tell them there. PP may gave to do something their end.

• What is Wattbot and how can we access it?
  • What is Wattbot and how can we access it?