• Need a copy of 04 February 2019 Energy Statement

I never was emailed a copy of 04 February 2019 Energy Statement. I have recently moved houses and closed my old account and now do not have access to ask Pure Planet a question. What do I do?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I never was emailed a copy of 04 February 2019 Energy Statement. I have recently moved houses and closed my old account and now do not have access to ask Pure Planet a question. What do I do?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hey @creifsteck

You'd just need to get in touch with our Member Services team via WattBot (you'll still be able to log in and access WattBot even after your account's closed) and ask them to email that statement to you again.

It's worth checking your statement from March, to check if it's what's called an 'offset bill' (or a 'consolidated statement') - meaning it covers more than one month. That'd likely explain why you didn't receive a statement in February.

There's more info about offset bills in our FAQs.
  • Hey @creifsteck

You'd just need to get in touch with our Member Services team via WattBot (you'll still be able to log in and access WattBot even after your account's closed) and ask them to email that statement to you again.

It's worth checking your statement from March, to check if it's what's called an 'offset bill' (or a 'consolidated statement') - meaning it covers more than one month. That'd likely explain why you didn't receive a statement in February.

There's more info about offset bills in our FAQs.