• How to let me stop and swap

Hi
    I’m moving into a house Friday and have set up with a different provider. They have now contacted me saying your previous supplier (the supplier the tenants were using before me) have cancelled your request (pure planet). They said it could be due to a non payment but I don’t know how I will sort that.

Kind regards
    ​Imogen
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi
    I’m moving into a house Friday and have set up with a different provider. They have now contacted me saying your previous supplier (the supplier the tenants were using before me) have cancelled your request (pure planet). They said it could be due to a non payment but I don’t know how I will sort that.

Kind regards
    ​Imogen
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hey @Imogensmidge and welcome to the Pure Planet Community

Whenever you move home, you 'inherit' whoever previously supplied that property.
    So, you're responsible for paying for any energy used from when you took over the property.

You could follow our move-in process to register your details, or make a one-off payment - once we know your details, you'll be able to switch away to your chosen supplier

Hope that helps?
    If you have any other questions we can help with just tap 'reply +' below
  • Hey @Imogensmidge and welcome to the Pure Planet Community

Whenever you move home, you 'inherit' whoever previously supplied that property.
    So, you're responsible for paying for any energy used from when you took over the property.

You could follow our move-in process to register your details, or make a one-off payment - once we know your details, you'll be able to switch away to your chosen supplier

Hope that helps?
    If you have any other questions we can help with just tap 'reply +' below