• Adding spouse name to account

Wondering why at Pure planet spouse name cannot be linked to billing.
    Is this a universal problem with other suppliers too?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Wondering why at Pure planet spouse name cannot be linked to billing.
    Is this a universal problem with other suppliers too?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hey @Ja2018

We don't support joint names on statements - this is because for each account we only support 1 person being liable for the monthly Direct Debits.

If you'd like, we can send a duplicate bill to an additional person each month - just ask WattBot to 'add name to my account' to begin this process
  • Hey @Ja2018

We don't support joint names on statements - this is because for each account we only support 1 person being liable for the monthly Direct Debits.

If you'd like, we can send a duplicate bill to an additional person each month - just ask WattBot to 'add name to my account' to begin this process

• Thanks for the reply. I am sorry that is not likely to be useful to the council. my wife and me have joint bank account. is that possible, either of us can take responsibility for direct debits. I am happy with the service I am receiving, however without my spouse name on the account, I may have to look elsewhere.
    MT
    BW
  • Thanks for the reply. I am sorry that is not likely to be useful to the council. my wife and me have joint bank account. is that possible, either of us can take responsibility for direct debits. I am happy with the service I am receiving, however without my spouse name on the account, I may have to look elsewhere.
    MT
    BW

• hi ja2018
    Just curious
    If the council need proof surely a duplicate statement in your wife's name should suffice? Have you asked them?
    Also if you provide the council with a bank statement in joint names showing the direct debit that is further proof?

Quote Originally Posted by Ja2018 View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I am sorry that is not likely to be useful to the council. my wife and me have joint bank account. is that possible, either of us can take responsibility for direct debits. I am happy with the service I am receiving, however without my spouse name on the account, I may have to look elsewhere.
    MT
    BW
  • hi ja2018
    Just curious
    If the council need proof surely a duplicate statement in your wife's name should suffice? Have you asked them?
    Also if you provide the council with a bank statement in joint names showing the direct debit that is further proof?

Quote Originally Posted by Ja2018 View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I am sorry that is not likely to be useful to the council. my wife and me have joint bank account. is that possible, either of us can take responsibility for direct debits. I am happy with the service I am receiving, however without my spouse name on the account, I may have to look elsewhere.
    MT
    BW