• Credit balance

Hi guys, my app is telling me that I have been over paying all year so far and I'm about 220 pounds in credit, how can I claim that back please??
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi guys, my app is telling me that I have been over paying all year so far and I'm about 220 pounds in credit, how can I claim that back please??
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi nicedynamite.

If you go to help section and open wattbot then type " message the team " then ask to reduce your monthly payments. Someone will review your acct and get back to you within 24 hrs, response will be via wattbot so check back to see the response.
    Remember in an ideal world you should be in credit by one months payment as they are made in advance.
    You can reduce the payments or get a refund and even a mixture of both, all kinda depends on your monthly usage.
  • Hi nicedynamite.

If you go to help section and open wattbot then type " message the team " then ask to reduce your monthly payments. Someone will review your acct and get back to you within 24 hrs, response will be via wattbot so check back to see the response.
    Remember in an ideal world you should be in credit by one months payment as they are made in advance.
    You can reduce the payments or get a refund and even a mixture of both, all kinda depends on your monthly usage.