• App not working

My app is not working so I cant send my meter reading. The app says 'Update Now' but it's seems to be greyed out (or a subdued colour. Has anyone else experienced this or can help.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • My app is not working so I cant send my meter reading. The app says 'Update Now' but it's seems to be greyed out (or a subdued colour. Has anyone else experienced this or can help.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Thanks Woz, I have overcome the issue by deleting and re-downloading the app. I didn't want to go down this route it but it ended up being very easy to confirm it is your account. You enter the email address you registered with, confirm it on your phone and your done : )
  • Thanks Woz, I have overcome the issue by deleting and re-downloading the app. I didn't want to go down this route it but it ended up being very easy to confirm it is your account. You enter the email address you registered with, confirm it on your phone and your done : )

• Hi JuGreen.
    Have you tried going to your app store and seeing if an update is available there
  • Hi JuGreen.
    Have you tried going to your app store and seeing if an update is available there

• Hi Duppy, thanks for that but yes I have.
  • Hi Duppy, thanks for that but yes I have.

• hi
    this was a known issue that seems to have returned and is as far as i know caused by updates not being available at the same time for everyone, others have had the same problem but it’s relatively rare because only if it coincides with the time you want to use the app does it become an issue.
    frustrating though it is wait a day or two and it should update, in the meantime once again it’s an issue and needs solving @Marc @Nataly
  • hi
    this was a known issue that seems to have returned and is as far as i know caused by updates not being available at the same time for everyone, others have had the same problem but it’s relatively rare because only if it coincides with the time you want to use the app does it become an issue.
    frustrating though it is wait a day or two and it should update, in the meantime once again it’s an issue and needs solving @Marc @Nataly