• Meter Readings

We are going to Australia and New Zealand, leaving mid December and returning end of March. I have just received our new monthly direct debit amount for the cooler months but during this period nothing will be switched on. What do I do for meter readings ?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • We are going to Australia and New Zealand, leaving mid December and returning end of March. I have just received our new monthly direct debit amount for the cooler months but during this period nothing will be switched on. What do I do for meter readings ?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi Gordonandmarilyn

you need to go to wattbot, type message the team and ask there, PP will probably agree to reduce your DD in the interim, and your statement will be estimated until you return. Ask them to reduce your annual estimated amount, that way the estimate will be closer.
    You can fix it when you return
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordonandmarilyn View Post
    We are going to Australia and New Zealand, leaving mid December and returning end of March. I have just received our new monthly direct debit amount for the cooler months but during this period nothing will be switched on. What do I do for meter readings ?
  • hi Gordonandmarilyn

you need to go to wattbot, type message the team and ask there, PP will probably agree to reduce your DD in the interim, and your statement will be estimated until you return. Ask them to reduce your annual estimated amount, that way the estimate will be closer.
    You can fix it when you return
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordonandmarilyn View Post