• Switching

I am trying to with to Pure Planet. EDF have wrongly halted the switch and I have dealt with that with EDF. I seem to still be in the middle of a switch to Pure Planet although Blue Planet has said that they have halted the switch and it should have been sorted within 2 days - It hasn't been sorted! Of course, I cannot contact anyone to find out what is going on and the 'BOT' doesn't respond to me.

I need to switch my tariff, I would like to switch to Pure Planet but can't now seem to do anything.

Any ideas?

​It would be helpful to be able to speak to someone!
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I am trying to with to Pure Planet. EDF have wrongly halted the switch and I have dealt with that with EDF. I seem to still be in the middle of a switch to Pure Planet although Blue Planet has said that they have halted the switch and it should have been sorted within 2 days - It hasn't been sorted! Of course, I cannot contact anyone to find out what is going on and the 'BOT' doesn't respond to me.

I need to switch my tariff, I would like to switch to Pure Planet but can't now seem to do anything.

Any ideas?

​It would be helpful to be able to speak to someone!
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi @Sarah B

To restart your switch to Pure Planet, you just need to get a new quote and start the switch process again

Are your messages to WattBot saying 'delivered' underneath them? May be worth trying on mobile data as well as WiFi.
  • Hi @Sarah B

To restart your switch to Pure Planet, you just need to get a new quote and start the switch process again

Are your messages to WattBot saying 'delivered' underneath them? May be worth trying on mobile data as well as WiFi.