• Refund of credit amount poor customer service

Well what a bunch of jokers Pureplanet are turning out to be.
    They have been taking too much from me each minth and I now have a credit balance of over £400 that they are refusing to pay back.
    They start off communicating but have now refused to answer any questions for the past 2 days.
    In my book they are thieves all the time they are holding this credit balance.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Well what a bunch of jokers Pureplanet are turning out to be.
    They have been taking too much from me each minth and I now have a credit balance of over £400 that they are refusing to pay back.
    They start off communicating but have now refused to answer any questions for the past 2 days.
    In my book they are thieves all the time they are holding this credit balance.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hey @Timwood64

Just FYI I've merged your posts together to avoid duplicates and keep all the replies in one place, otherwise it can get confusing for other members

I checked this out with our Member Services team - they'd replied to your WattBot message to offer a refund amount on 17 September.

Glad to see that the refund and DD amount has now been sorted
  • Hey @Timwood64

Just FYI I've merged your posts together to avoid duplicates and keep all the replies in one place, otherwise it can get confusing for other members

I checked this out with our Member Services team - they'd replied to your WattBot message to offer a refund amount on 17 September.

Glad to see that the refund and DD amount has now been sorted

• I’m having exactly the same problem and now they are refusing to communicate.
    The last time I had problems like this was when my previous supplier went bust.
    Pureplanet are crooks in my view and i will be switching very soon.
    If you have a credit balance you need to request back very soon.
  • I’m having exactly the same problem and now they are refusing to communicate.

• hi Tim
    please can you post more details on why you say PP are refusing to communicate?
    Have you been communicating via wattbot, message the team?
    PP have processed many many refunds, so I can't see why yours would be any different unless you've misunderstood that you pay at the start of the billing period so will appear to be more in credit than you think you are.
    (There is no penalty for switching to someone else.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timwood64 View Post
    I’m having exactly the same problem and now they are refusing to communicate.
  • hi Tim
    please can you post more details on why you say PP are refusing to communicate?
    Have you been communicating via wattbot, message the team?
    PP have processed many many refunds, so I can't see why yours would be any different unless you've misunderstood that you pay at the start of the billing period so will appear to be more in credit than you think you are.
    (There is no penalty for switching to someone else.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timwood64 View Post
    I’m having exactly the same problem and now they are refusing to communicate.