• How long does It take to set up an account?

Hello, I moved in to the property that is supplied by Pure Planet. I registered on their website 2 days ago and the app still says "We are setting up your account". I don't know if I should just wait or maybe there are some more steps which I need to complete? Anyone knows how long it takes to set up an account? I tried contacting Pure Planet via WattBot, but it is not really working.... Any help will be greatly appreciated, thank you.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hello, I moved in to the property that is supplied by Pure Planet. I registered on their website 2 days ago and the app still says "We are setting up your account". I don't know if I should just wait or maybe there are some more steps which I need to complete? Anyone knows how long it takes to set up an account? I tried contacting Pure Planet via WattBot, but it is not really working.... Any help will be greatly appreciated, thank you.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hey @OlgaKos and welcome to the Community!

Nice one for signing up

The team will be setting your account up based off the moved in info you gave - this can take a few days.

Just look out for any emails from them, in case they need to confirm any extra info.
    Once completed you'll be emailed a Welcome Pack confirming your account details
  • Hey @OlgaKos and welcome to the Community!

Nice one for signing up

The team will be setting your account up based off the moved in info you gave - this can take a few days.

Just look out for any emails from them, in case they need to confirm any extra info.
    Once completed you'll be emailed a Welcome Pack confirming your account details