• Referring friends

I have recently referred my mum to pure planet however on my score card it tells me that the switch hadn’t gone through.How can I rectify this? I know that it has gone through as her existing supplier has been in contact about her leaving. I will be dismayed if we (both) don’t get our rewards!! Who can I approach about this to resolve? Thank you. Margaret
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I have recently referred my mum to pure planet however on my score card it tells me that the switch hadn’t gone through.How can I rectify this? I know that it has gone through as her existing supplier has been in contact about her leaving. I will be dismayed if we (both) don’t get our rewards!! Who can I approach about this to resolve? Thank you. Margaret
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi MargaretJ
    Welcome to the community.

Your rewards will be emailed to you (and your mum ) after the switch is complete and PP is supplying the energy.
    Wait a few days after the switch is complete, if still no reward, go to Wattbot and ask there
  • Hi MargaretJ
    Welcome to the community.

Your rewards will be emailed to you (and your mum ) after the switch is complete and PP is supplying the energy.
    Wait a few days after the switch is complete, if still no reward, go to Wattbot and ask there