• No statements

I have had no statements for 3 months now... Keep saying there is a technical issue and still waiting!!
  • I have had no statements for 3 months now... Keep saying there is a technical issue and still waiting!!

• Hi Sammie15

Welcome to the community

Did you by any chance have your meters changed before the statement issue. There can be problems getting the information to/from the database and if a smart meter from the meters too.
    I am in a similar situation
  • Hi Sammie15

Welcome to the community

Did you by any chance have your meters changed before the statement issue. There can be problems getting the information to/from the database and if a smart meter from the meters too.
    I am in a similar situation

• hi Sammie15

Technical issue or not that isn't good enough.
    3 months is a long time. Have you been in communication through wattbot?
    If you've been submitting readings hopefully someone should be able to prepare an interim statement for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammie15 View Post
    I have had no statements for 3 months now... Keep saying there is a technical issue and still waiting!!
  • hi Sammie15

Technical issue or not that isn't good enough.
    3 months is a long time. Have you been in communication through wattbot?
    If you've been submitting readings hopefully someone should be able to prepare an interim statement for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammie15 View Post

• Thanks, I keep complaing to them but just get the the reply they are working on it. My statement always came through OK until June.
  • Thanks, I keep complaing to them but just get the the reply they are working on it. My statement always came through OK until June.

• No there has been no meter changes and I'm getting nowhere with NY complaints
  • No there has been no meter changes and I'm getting nowhere with NY complaints