• Meter readings. We now have had a new electronic meter installed to inform on how much gas /electric

We have had a new meter reader installed. It details no electric reading which l know is a problem that hasnt been fixed with these mobile devices yet. I therefore read the electricity meter reader to submit the electric meter reading, l used the ‘bill’ labelled number, but don’t know if this is correct. I can’t read any gas meter reading as it isn’t on the new gas reader or the mobile device. Presume this is sent through to the company automatically. Can anyone give any clarity on these points. I find it so frustrating not being able to talk to anyone so if anyone has a contact number for pure planet customer services that would be very welcome.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • We have had a new meter reader installed. It details no electric reading which l know is a problem that hasnt been fixed with these mobile devices yet. I therefore read the electricity meter reader to submit the electric meter reading, l used the ‘bill’ labelled number, but don’t know if this is correct. I can’t read any gas meter reading as it isn’t on the new gas reader or the mobile device. Presume this is sent through to the company automatically. Can anyone give any clarity on these points. I find it so frustrating not being able to talk to anyone so if anyone has a contact number for pure planet customer services that would be very welcome.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi AlanIgnore the in-home display, you need to read the actual meters for the moment until the issues are resolved
    here is a link which should help
    https://community.purepla.net/thread...lation-for-now
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan BBB View Post
    We have had a new meter reader installed. It details no electric reading which l know is a problem that hasnt been fixed with these mobile devices yet. I therefore read the electricity meter reader to submit the electric meter reading, l used the ‘bill’ labelled number, but don’t know if this is correct. I can’t read any gas meter reading as it isn’t on the new gas reader or the mobile device. Presume this is sent through to the company automatically. Can anyone give any clarity on these points. I find it so frustrating not being able to talk to anyone so if anyone has a contact number for pure planet customer services that would be very welcome.
  • hi AlanIgnore the in-home display, you need to read the actual meters for the moment until the issues are resolved
    here is a link which should help
    https://community.purepla.net/thread...lation-for-now
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan BBB View Post